What deceased TV shows do you miss the most ?

Werbung:
I miss
Star Trek
Gilligans Island
Land of the Giants
I Dream of Jeanine
CHIPS
All In The Family
The A Team
The Sopranos

I miss
Star Trek
Gilligans Island
Land of the Giants
I Dream of Jeanine
CHIPS
All In The Family
The A Team
The Sopranos
G. Island was fun so was Jeannie
I should have put all in the family on my list, it was good

what is land of the giants? Did you mean land of the lost? I loved that as a kid but looking back it was so silly

Hawaii five O
Columbo
The Rockford files
Cagney & Lacey
Dynasty
24 Hours

I haven't watched regular tv in years, so not sure what's going on these days. Right now my very favorite is on cable from England called "Doc Martin".

I loved Columbo but never watched those others enough to get attached

I liked a lot of what you all mentioned, but I really enjoyed my late night shows. About the only time I had to myself after I finally got all the kids to bed.

I liked a lot of what you all mentioned, but I really enjoyed my late night shows. About the only time I had to myself after I finally got all the kids to bed.
I hear you about not getting much quiet time. I have resorted to sending my daughter to bed a half hour early and letting her read if she wants just so I can have quiet adult time :) I dont like much TV these days just that walking dead series on amc

I did like WKRP

but I miss MASH
and the newer battlestar galactica
Medium
Quantum Leap
Monk
and I really wish they never stopped making the Thundar the barbarian cartoons :)

WKRP and MASH were great shows. Of course, Alan Alda always kind of made me sick. I really liked Frank Burns. I thought he played such a great doufus, but never got credit for it. I read some time ago the Alda and Trapper treated him like shit off the set. He died some time ago.

Rockford Files was good too. I liked Threes Company too. Soap was a hilarious show that should never have been cancelled.

The Jeffersons was good. I loved when George would proclaim the wonders of capitalism and use the n word.

WKRP and MASH were great shows. Of course, Alan Alda always kind of made me sick. I really liked Frank Burns. I thought he played such a great doufus, but never got credit for it. I read some time ago the Alda and Trapper treated him like shit off the set. He died some time ago.

Rockford Files was good too. I liked Threes Company too. Soap was a hilarious show that should never have been cancelled.

The Jeffersons was good. I loved when George would proclaim the wonders of capitalism and use the n word.

Gee i wonder what Obama thought about the wealthy George Jefferson?

Werbung:
Monk
Soap
Married With Children
X-Files
Bizarre
Bakersfield P.D. this show was on for one season back sometime in the 1990's. Reno 911 ripped this off, this was basically Reno 911 10 years before there was a Reno 911, and it was funnier.
Taxi

Back