What do libs do on July 4th?

Werbung:
Celebrate the birth of our great nation.

Neocons probably draw little maps of where to drill for more oil and where to move to higher ground so icecap meltwater won't flood their crib.

Or maybe they pull the wings off baby birds or something? :D

It's possible that some of them have BBQs and are thankful for the Bill Of Rights, The Declaration Of Independance and The Consitution. I suppose there are some holdouts amongst their ranks..

Avoiding the patriotic stuff, huh?

I wonder what they do on Christmas?

You know it's just getting very tedious your... only Far Right Wing WACKOS love their country.

Do you not realize you do a disservice to your country as well as all the many Democrats & Independents laying dead in Arlington National Cemetery and everywhere else when you play your false patriot card?

To quote Mr. Welch in the Joe McCarthy hearings I'd say to you... You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?

You know it's just getting very tedious your... only Far Right Wing WACKOS love their country.

Do you not realize you do a disservice to your country as well as all the many Democrats & Independents laying dead in Arlington National Cemetery and everywhere else when you play your false patriot card?

To quote Mr. Welch in the Joe McCarthy hearings I'd say to you... You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?

he is a Patriot because he goes and questions the Medals and Serivce of anyone he does not agree with. I am also sick of the cheap shots at , your not American. Funny how no republican has ever said it to my face, they like to say it when no one can call them on it for being the worthless trash they are.

Likely have a bon fire with American flags, while running around it with automatic rifles shooting in the air, chanting sections from the Quran, my guess.

Or did you mean the American liberals?

Don't know about the Libs, but I'm having a few of my (Veteran) friends over for a BBQ, along with a few Soldiers that my wife and I have "adopted" from the nearby base.

We'll have our traditional toast to those who have gone before us, those we have served with who are no longer with us, and those who still stand their posts at the gates of Freedom. We'll have a proper Flag lowering ceremony at sundown as I play Retreat over my homes speaker system, and then chow down on steaks. Afterward, we'll probably sit around and talk about things that Soldiers talk about that those who haven't "been there" will never understand, and gripe about libs and wonder why they just don't "get it" while sipping good American Bourbon. Then, right before we shut it down for the evening (probably about 02:00), we'll all stand around in a circle and say a prayer for our country, our CIC, and those who serve this great nation of ours.

I think liberals should be forced to stay at home and locked in dark rooms because we just don't love America. :)

Why? I don't want to "force" anyone to do anything, unless they plan illegal activities. But I do wonder since there is a very large faction of liberalism that is completely anti-American, wether directly, or indirectly through supported policy... that I can't figure what they do on the 4th of July. They clearly do not support America, so why celebrate something they hate?

Just like Obama's church of hate. To me, this video is exactly what Liberalism stands for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N-1-g90bW0

I think liberals should be forced to stay at home and locked in dark rooms because we just don't love America. :)

I'd much rather they just took the time to read the Constitution, and try to comprehend what it really says, instead of what they've been told it says. :)

It's really funny, but I've always equated liberals with Catholics, neither one of them has much of a reputation for spending much time studying the primary documents they love to talk about so much, so usually what they do say simply doesn't make any sense to those of us who actually have studied them. But that's just me.:D

Don't know about the Libs, but I'm having a few of my (Veteran) friends over for a BBQ, along with a few Soldiers that my wife and I have "adopted" from the nearby base.

We'll have our traditional toast to those who have gone before us, those we have served with who are no longer with us, and those who still stand their posts at the gates of Freedom. We'll have a proper Flag lowering ceremony at sundown as I play Retreat over my homes speaker system, and then chow down on steaks. Afterward, we'll probably sit around and talk about things that Soldiers talk about that those who haven't "been there" will never understand, and gripe about libs and wonder why they just don't "get it" while sipping good American Bourbon. Then, right before we shut it down for the evening (probably about 02:00), we'll all stand around in a circle and say a prayer for our country, our CIC, and those who serve this great nation of ours.

WOW the 4th at your house sounds really cool. We go to the lake and have a BBQ and then sit on the roof to watch the fire works at the stadium.
Yours sounds far more memorable.

Werbung:
I'd much rather they just took the time to read the Constitution, and try to comprehend what it really says, instead of what they've been told it says. :)

It's really funny, but I've always equated liberals with Catholics, neither one of them has much of a reputation for spending much time studying the primary documents they love to talk about so much, so usually what they do say simply doesn't make any sense to those of us who actually have studied them. But that's just me.:D

That is a good idea. I have the constitution blown up to power size. It takes 4 posters to finish it, and I have a copy of the declaration of independence. I have read them and sometimes i re read them but what a good day for it.

Back