What do libs do on July 4th?

Werbung:
Strange how you put them in office and they show no Responsibility at all......

In the House: The Caucus of House Conservatives

The RSC reviews each piece of legislation under consideration on the House floor using six guiding principles, printed on our "Conservative Check Card" and listed below:

1. Less Government - Does the bill tend to reduce government regulations, size of government, or eliminate entitlements or unnecessary programs?
2. Lower Taxes - Does the bill promote individual responsibility in spending, or reduce taxes or fees?
3. Personal Responsibility - Does the bill encourage responsible behavior by individuals and families and encourage them to provide for their own health, safety, education, moral fortitude, or general welfare?
4. Individual Freedom - Does the bill increase opportunities for individuals or families to decide, without hindrance or coercion from government, how to conduct their own lives and make personal choices?
5. Stronger Families - Does the bill enhance the traditional American family and its power to rear children without excessive interference from the government?
6. Domestic Tranquility, National Defense - Does the bill enhance American security without unduly burdening civil liberty?

Do you know of any Democrat equivalent?

true, but I find alot more on the Right...and I am not a member of any of those 2 parties.

Only because the liberal controlled lamestream media generally refuses to even mention the party affiliation of a Demoncrat when they get busted. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've had to go look up the affiliation of a DEMONCRAT politician who got busted for something because the media conveniently forgot to mention it.

Only because the liberal controlled lamestream media generally refuses to even mention the party affiliation of a Demoncrat when they get busted. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've had to go look up the affiliation of a DEMONCRAT politician who got busted for something because the media conveniently forgot to mention it.

that's odd I never have that issue ever. Never once sat and said what party is he/she from. And I know when I here gay sex ...its a republican scandle ...always

I only call it scandal when you are a raging anti gay Bigot and then get found. If you are pro gay rights and are found gay...I could care less. I dont vote based on who you sleep with.

Oh... I didn't realize you were cool with Congressmen having sex with 16yo boys.

As long as they have the (D) in front of their name, I guess its cool to run an underage prostitution ring from your home.

BTW, Gays want special rights, not equal rights... theres a great many groups who want special rights and push for them under the guise of equality.

Oh... I didn't realize you were cool with Congressmen having sex with 16yo boys.

As long as they have the (D) in front of their name, I guess its cool to run an underage prostitution ring from your home.

BTW, Gays want special rights, not equal rights... theres a great many groups who want special rights and push for them under the guise of equality.

no I do have a problem with that as well, but I dont see that happening all the time. And sex with someone who is 16 is not a gay issue, thats a issue or Statury rape the fact it is gay sex has nothing to do with anything. And Prostitution Rings have to do with Prostitution not being gay. When A guy throws around gay hate speach and preaches its Immoral, and fights to make sure they dont have the same civle rights as a married couple...and then is gay...then being gay is the issue.

I only call it scandal when you are a raging anti gay Bigot and then get found. If you are pro gay rights and are found gay...I could care less. I dont vote based on who you sleep with.

OK. Do you not see the difference between being "anti-gay" and being against special dispensations because someone is gay? At least to me there's a HUGE difference between being against someone, and against someone getting preferential treatment. I have absolutely noting against blacks, gays, or women, but I do strongly oppose Affirmative Action and any other program that gives special dispensations to someone simply because they're black, or gay, or a woman, or any other reason.

Werbung:
When A guy throws around gay hate speach and preaches its Immoral, and fights to make sure they dont have the same civle rights as a married couple...and then is gay...then being gay is the issue.

Really, I would have thought being a disingenuous, hypocritical, lying POS would be the issue.

Back