What do we do about illegal immigration???

Werbung:
I hate the beaners who work at Sams they are always talkin in tongues and stinking up the break room with that awful food. I called INS last month and again monday

they scurry like roaches it was funny i was singin La cuca racha....La Cuca Racha

I hate the beaners who work at Sams they are always talkin in tongues and stinking up the break room with that awful food. I called INS last month and again monday

they scurry like roaches it was funny i was singin La cuca racha....La Cuca Racha
Racist
I bet you are black.

What do we do about illegal immigration??? I'm a native Texan, and am pretty much on the front lines of the illegal immigration issue. I get pretty peeved that people from Mexico come here illegally; drain our resources; over-populate our schools; siphon off a substantial part of our economy back to Mexico; hold demonstrations in our streets when they're not even citizens of this country; wave Mexican flags at those demonstrations; give Americans dirty looks; drive like total crap (I'm not trying to be racist or anything, but it's true)--they drive here the same way people drive in Mexico, which is a lot different than they way Americans drive. I see it everyday... seriously, I'm not trying to be mean); and blame America for their poverty in the first place. However, I do sympathize with the plight of the Mexican immigrants. I would do the exact same thing if I were a person in poverty in Mexico. I would love to welcome all people who need a chance into our country, but they way things are going is completely unsustainable. So, what the heck should we do about illegal immigration????

Deport them all.

If you were mexican you would be doing the exact same thing, try understanding and sympathising your fellow man instead of being so wrapped up in yourself and your self rightous political beliefs.

If you were mexican you would be doing the exact same thing, try understanding and sympathising your fellow man instead of being so wrapped up in yourself and your self rightous political beliefs.

Oh brilliant deduction.
Are you saying nobody ever wants to improve their own country, but would rather illegally invade another instead?

Werbung:

Deport ALL illegals, not just the Mexican illegals.

FYI - Mexico is the 11th richest country in the world. Why would the Mexican government ship them here?

Back