What do we know about Herman Cain?

Werbung:
He founded Godfathers Pizza. He is a very successful businessman with no political experience.

I have heard him speak on TV and radio. He is very intelligent and conservative.

And, he is just about the polar opposite of BO. So in conclusion, I like him very much.

he started a pizza company, he is a republican, he is black..he has done nothing I know of that says he should be president...thats what I know.

So the fact that he has been employed in the "real world", started his own company, became a successful businessman, and is not a professional politician, already makes him much more qualified and competent than Barack Obama to be President Of The United States.

The color of his skin is irrelevent. But, the fact that he is a black man who has conservative beliefs and values automatically earns him the title of "Uncle Tom", as decided by the leftists in this country.

So the fact that he has been employed in the "real world", started his own company, became a successful businessman, and is not a professional politician, already makes him much more qualified and competent than Barack Obama to be President Of The United States.

The color of his skin is irrelevent. But, the fact that he is a black man who has conservative beliefs and values automatically earns him the title of "Uncle Tom", as decided by the leftists in this country.

My feelings exactly..eom

already throwing the straw man out of the left thinks he is a uncle tom? all I said was he was black...and if you think that race does not matter, then I question what rock you live under...should it matter? no,,,does it? yep. And yes I think it will hurt him with a certin group of voters in the Republican party who when push comes to shove will take white guy over black guy...does not mean all..or even most....but its a disavantage he will have. Or do you want to pretend that racism against blacks is magicly gone?

and no starting your own company and doing well....does not in fact just make you qulified to be president...you know who else did that? Trump...he would be a horrible president....you know who else did...Ben and Jerry....guess what not going to win many votes for president.

but I love your idea he is not a politician or something...so the fact he has never had to vote on a issue makes him good? the fact he never had to work with a group that does not agree at all and make a compromise...is good? Sure if you want someone who does not realy understand policy and makes sure that nothing gets done...have at it....

he started a pizza company, he is a republican, he is black..he has done nothing I know of that says he should be president...thats what I know.

Congrats for bein the first to bring up that he is black.

I wonder if it matters more to you than it really does to many pubs as you say.

But your post is evidence that it just might matter to dems.

Congrats for bein the first to bring up that he is black.

I wonder if it matters more to you than it really does to many pubs as you say.

But your post is evidence that it just might matter to dems.

outside teh fact that I am not a Dem...I will ignore that ...

it does not matter to me , I voted for Obama , who is black...I would have voted for Powell who is a Republican and Black...All I said was that one thing I know about him is that he is black...I said this to get the idea...that we don't know anything about him at all.....it does not matter if dems, or LIberals care if he is black...as its going to be Republican voters most likey not voting for him and voting for someone else...

outside teh fact that I am not a Dem...I will ignore that ...

it does not matter to me , I voted for Obama , who is black...I would have voted for Powell who is a Republican and Black...All I said was that one thing I know about him is that he is black...I said this to get the idea...that we don't know anything about him at all.....it does not matter if dems, or LIberals care if he is black...as its going to be Republican voters most likey not voting for him and voting for someone else...

I apologize for calling you a dem.

In the primary it will matter more what pubs think. If he makes it to the primarys then it will matter just as much what both liberals and conservatives think. Of course the independents will carry the most weight.

So far everything I know about him makes him a good candidate. I also think that one of the things that worked well for Obama was not being well known. This could be good for Cain too.

Werbung:
Racism is a two-way street, PFOS. I wonder how many people voted for Obama mainly because he is black. Millions, I'm sure.

Back