What Do You Think Of The "Royal Family"?

The Difference Between Obama and Trump is not their coloured but their religion. Trump claims to be born again Christian but Obama made no such claim. I am not of trump religion so do not claim to be born again. I do not think it is possible to know if you born again until you die. Therefore I don't think is born again but I respect his faith.

Werbung:
So, the words of a false prophet would be a "sign" to you? What value are words without action?

LOL, "we have yet to see Trumps fruit sense he accepted Christ,". How long should one wait? Dobson said a year ago that he believed Trump had accepted Christ, and then backed off that saying he had heard it from Paula White Trumps "spiritual adviser". Paula White would not confirm the story.

Get off it Grumpy. You either don't understand what salvation is, or you are so enamored with Trump it doesn't matter. The fact that you cannot name even one Christlike trait for Trump speaks volumes.
You get off it..LOL.. you don't understand salvation..The fact that I can't name one Christlike trait for you, says it it all.. we differ on what it means to be a Christian.. everyone knows it. enough already.. talk about the issues and stop insulting Christians and Christianity by making every issue about that..

The Difference Between Obama and Trump is not their coloured but their religion. Trump claims to be born again Christian but Obama made no such claim. I am not of trump religion so do not claim to be born again. I do not think it is possible to know if you born again until you die. Therefore I don't think is born again but I respect his faith.

Actually, Obama did claim to be a Christian, attended Christian services, and had Christian values. Trump has none of them as Grumpy has proven time, and time, again.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/thedudeabides/obama-on-faith-the-exclusive-interview/

You get off it..LOL.. you don't understand salvation..The fact that I can't name one Christlike trait for you, says it it all.. we differ on what it means to be a Christian.. everyone knows it. enough already.. talk about the issues and stop insulting Christians and Christianity by making every issue about that..

The Bible is quite clear on what it means to be a Christian, however, the Bible is something you disagree with on numerous points, as do many of the false teachers, and prophets, the Bible says will appear in the "Last days". And I do talk issues, and I don't insult true Christians, or Christianity. Just those who pretend ot be one, or the other. And that is your problem.

The Bible is quite clear on what it means to be a Christian, however, the Bible is something you disagree with on numerous points, as do many of the false teachers, and prophets, the Bible says will appear in the "Last days". And I do talk issues, and I don't insult true Christians, or Christianity. Just those who pretend ot be one, or the other. And that is your problem.
Happy for ya, i'm glad you feel that superior. Jesus could have stayed home..

Actually, Obama did claim to be a Christian, attended Christian services, and had Christian values. Trump has none of them as Grumpy has proven time, and time, again.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/thedudeabides/obama-on-faith-the-exclusive-interview/
Obama was pro-choice, said he was pro-life in the first election but he believed in the woman's right to choose. After the second he just stopped pretending..Pro-gay, pro Transgender Yep he a Christian.. He even attended church..
In his write-in response to a 1998 survey, Obama stated his abortion position as conforming with the Democratic platform: "Abortions should be legally available in accordance with Roe v. Wade."[2] His presidential candidacy was endorsed by several groups that advocate for legal abortion, including NARAL Pro-Choice America[3]and Planned Parenthood.[4] In August 2008, in Lake Forest, California, Obama responded to the question as to when life begins, "Whether you're looking at it from a theological perspective or a scientific perspective, answering that question with specificity is above my pay grade."[5]

In the Illinois state legislature, Obama opposed the Induced Infant Liability Act[6] and repeatedly voted against requirements and restrictions intended to stop what opponents label "born alive" abortions.[7][8] Obama said his opposition was because of technical language he felt might have "interfered with a woman's right to choose" and said Illinois law "already required medical care in such situations."[8][9]

Obama supported legalizing same-sex marriage when he first ran for the Illinois Senate in 1996,[41] was undecided about legalizing same-sex marriage when he ran for re-election to the Illinois Senate in 1998,[42] and supported civil unions but not same-sex marriage when he ran for the U.S. Senate in 2004 and for U.S. President in 2008.[41] Obama voted against the Federal Marriage Amendment which would have defined marriage as the union of one man and one woman, but stated in a 2008 interview that he personally believed that marriage is "between a man and a woman" and that he is "not in favor of gay marriage."[43] He supported civil unions that would establish legal standing equal to that of marriage for same-sex couples, but believed that decisions about the definition of marriage should be left to the states.[25][44][45]

H was against it while running for president..what a joke..

Obama voted against a bill that would have made it a federal crime for anyone other than a parent to accompany a minor across state lines to obtain an abortion.[10]

Obama expressed displeasure with the Supreme Court ruling that upheld a ban on "partial-birth" abortions saying the ban didn't sufficiently consider the mother's health.[11][12] He has, however, expressed support of bans on some late-term abortions, provided they include exemptions for the mental and physical health of the mother.[13]

During the third debate during the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama further detailed his stance on abortion:

"...there surely is some common ground when both those who believe in choice and those who are opposed to abortion can come together and say, 'We should try to prevent unintended pregnancies by providing appropriate education to our youth, communicating that sexuality is sacred and that they should not be engaged in cavalier activity, and providing options for adoption, and helping single mothers if they want to choose to keep the baby'. Those are all things that we put in the Democratic platform for the first time this year, and I think that's where we can find some common ground, because nobody's pro-abortion. I think it's always a tragic situation. We should try to reduce these circumstances."[14]
Obama stated on March 15, 2007, that "I do not agree...that homosexuality is immoral."[24] During the July 23, 2007 CNN/YouTube debate, Obama further stated that "... we've got to make sure that everybody is equal under the law. And the civil unions that I proposed would be equivalent in terms of making sure that all the rights that are conferred by the state are equal for same-sex couples as well as for heterosexual couples."[25] Obama supports expanding the protections afforded by hate crimes statutes to cover crimes committed against individuals because of sexual orientation or gender identity. Obama also called for full equality for gays during his second inaugural address on January 21, 2013: "Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law — for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well." This was the first time that a president mentioned gay rights or the word gay in an inaugural address.[26][27]

LGBT in the military[edit]
He also stated his opposition to the United States' military's "Don't ask, don't tell" policy, and signed a bill repealing it during his Presidency.[28]

Obama was pro-choice, said he was pro-life in the first election but he believed in the woman's right to choose. After the second he just stopped pretending..Pro-gay, pro Transgender Yep he a Christian..

So was Trump. So, you say Trump is a "christian", but Obama is not? Damned hypocrites.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/jan/04/barack-obama-empathy-deficit

"For the researchers, the conclusion was inescapable: the rats were displaying empathy. Announcing the results in Science, the lead researcher, Peggy Mason, explained: "There is nothing in it except whatever feeling they get from helping another individual.

What is the neuroscience behind empathy? When do children develop it? And can it be taught?

Neuroscientists are not the only ones to see empathy – or its absence – everywhere these days. According to Barack Obama, the "empathy deficit" is a more pressing political problem for America than the federal deficit and holds the key to the success of his second term as he seeks to build bridges with Republicans and tackle the wave of horrific shootings that last year disfigured American communities from Colorado to Connecticut. On this side of the Atlantic, meanwhile, George Osborne's enthusiasm for welfare cuts is explained by the coalition cabinet's "lack of empathy" for the poor.

But can the solution to violence, cruelty and the divide between liberals and conservatives really be a matter of promoting a trait that we appear to share with rats? And are scientists and politicians talking about the same thing when they invoke empathy in these different experimental and social contexts?"

http://www.theroot.com/donald-trump-s-empathy-chip-is-missing-and-that-s-a-pr-1790858155

"Just over a year ago, I tuned in to see him in his trademark red power tie, standing in front of a crowd at a rally in South Carolina … doing what appeared to be a crude impersonation of a disabled person. I was stunned. Surely, this couldn’t be—but it was. Donald Trump—not a fifth-grade bully on a playground, but then-presidential candidate of the United States—was on national television, mimicking a disabled reporter by awkwardly flopping around onstage.

As it turned out, that man’s only crime was pointing out that Trump had lied. It was the end of November 2015, shortly after a series of terrorist attacks in Paris. Trump, then full-bore on the campaign trail, had seized the opportunity to recount a completely falsified personal memory of post-9/11 New York, where crowds of Muslims cheered in the streets as the twin towers crumbled. He was trying to pour gasoline on the American Islamophobia fire—but it was a complete fabrication—and Trump made the mistake of citing an article by Serge Kovaleski in the process.

Kovaleski, a professional journalist with the New York Times, immediately set him straight—and Trump, in full bully fashion, went for the cheapest attack that his sophisticated defenses could muster: a public imitation of Kovaleski’s disability. Serge Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, a condition that constricts the movements of his joints and particularly affects his right hand and arm, which hang at an acute angle at his side.

This incident hit me squarely in the gut because I, too, have a disability. I have a speech impediment, which means that sometimes when I speak, my voice halts as my words form and they freeze for a moment—or two—or three—before tumbling out. The effect is like a stuck record, or a drumroll, perhaps. As I’ve gotten older and worked through various speech therapies, it has improved and I’ve made peace with the rest.

But getting here was a hard road filled with taunting from bullies who saw me as an easy target for “cool” points from the crowd. Even today, as a college student, I’m not immune to jokes and judgment from colleagues or strangers. And when a person preys on weaknesses like mine for cheap thrills or to reinforce his or her own fragile sense of self, it speaks to the caliber of human being that person is. And Donald Trump is the weakest kind."

So was Trump. So, you say Trump is a "christian", but Obama is not? Damned hypocrites.
Don't need to read the rest.. I never said Obama wasn't a Christian.. But the Abortion issue and his support of planned parenthood..is a big one..Just making a statement, not judging his SALVATION..
mimicking a disabled reporter by awkwardly flopping around onstage.
I'm still not sure about this one.. But Trump used the same flailing arm movements in a South Carolina rally to impersonate a flustered Ted Cruz being asked about waterboarding. To my knowledge Cruz is not physically disabled:
https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

Don't need to read the rest.. I never said Obama wasn't a Christian.. But the Abortion issue and his support of planned parenthood..is a big one..Just making a statement, not judging his SALVATION..

Still back pedaling from your comments I see. I post an article about Obama's "Christianity", and you say this in response:

"Obama was pro-choice, said he was pro-life in the first election but he believed in the woman's right to choose. After the second he just stopped pretending..Pro-gay, pro Transgender Yep he a Christian.."

Freaking hypocrite.

I'm still not sure about this one.. But Trump used the same flailing arm movements in a South Carolina rally to impersonate a flustered Ted Cruz being asked about waterboarding. To my knowledge Cruz is not physically disabled:
https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

LOL, you think he was not mocking the reporter? Doesn't matter if he was mocking Cruz, or not, he was speaking about the reporter at the time he made his motions. So, lets see if you are honest enough to note the difference between the two occasions, and I am betting you are not:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...4a680610036c5dc9d37785ab005ad31a&action=click

Freaking hypocrite.
i'm a hypocrite..coming from you that's an improvement..
LOL, you think he was not mocking the reporter? Doesn't matter if he was mocking Cruz, or not, he was speaking about the reporter at the time he made his motions. So, lets see if you are honest enough to note the difference between the two occasions, and I am betting you are not:
Right off, I've seen your video, did you read the article? If you read my post , I said I'm still not sure. I never said I thought he wasn't mocking the reporter. Just posted another opinion. That's All. But I understand your mentality now , So no problem..

Werbung:
Back