What Every REAL American Should Know

Werbung:
Get down off the box before you hurt yourself numbnuts.I've set back and watch you drive every international poster off this board with you hate speeches when they actually had something worth listening to for comments.

Instead we are stuck with your babbling nitwit views of what you think a white America should look like. We can do without people like you with your racist views. You are the type of person we should be deporting.

Good comeback. It's easy to attack the person who initiates a political stance than make one of your own and wait to defend it. You make me sick. You haven't said one damn intelligent thing so far and yet profess yourself to be of higher moral intelligence when it's really a bunch of bs crafted into a mechanism to discredit my carefully though-out opinions you wouldn't even dare inquire about. And what exactly do you mean by international? Are you insinuating non-American citizens have a valid opinion of our history and domestic affairs? I never intended on attracting, let alone listening to non-american voices regarding national history and politics. Why don't you actually try writing someone with even half-hearted intelligence for others to comment on than denouncing REAL opinions in a stupid elementary way. I am already close to being convinced you really have no political knowledge, let alone opinion which is why you continue with these brainless statements at attacking me which is what ignorent people on these impersonal forums do.

Cloistered? Who's the one who likes to hang out with "Anglos"?

Yeah, are going to come out and try and attack the Anglican American way of life which IS the American way of life and heritage? Is that's what's around this anti-national, anti-american debate? Are you going to suggest I don't have the right to choose who to hang out with or should compromise or abandon the Anglican lifestyle I lead because of this disconcerting tide of foreigners that wish to destroy the very founding fabric of my beloved country and brainwash our children to do the same? I'm just asking because I know you're a homo-sexual but am now wondering if you're one of them too. You probably are because you're also a teacher which leads me to believe until further communication that YOU ARE a FLAMING liberal which is of course naturally part of the core of our internal national threat. Lets face it kiddies, you're attacking the very people whom not only represents America's true founding spirit but the people with the very upbringing and understanding that defend this country. Like he said, "Deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, You Want Me On That Wall, You Need Me On That Wall.

Classic! :D

Thanks for the laugh Justinian.

A perfect illustration of one of the core reasons I detest people like this. Segep, I don't know what field you teach but I've talked with many teachers and I've learned that most although educated and to little fault of their own, don't understand a goddamn thing about American history and American historical and present politics. In fact, it's moron intellectual teachers who've used American history as a propoganda tool in our classrooms. I've seen it, I've debated them and won, case closed.

Justinian

I refuse to have a war of wits with an unarmed man.:)

You didn't ask me what I thought, you tried to tell me how I should think in regards to being a real American when I know damn well you don't know what one is to start with.

You and your views represent a lot of social problems our country is facing and I have no respect for your racist, white supremacist views. Sorry. There isn't anything you have to say that I care to consider. I'll look elsewhere on the board for intelligent conversation.

I forgot more than you will ever know justinian.You don't like a taste of your medicine do you? Other than click and paste you haven't had an original thought since I started reading your 3rd grade structured sentences.

Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. Get a life.;)

Oh please, I've said the same regurgitated crap. Except I actually make and defend an argument; you do neither and are completely worthless and actually not apart of this discussion. I could just argue that you probably know nothing or very little about politics but that's only slander and something I cannot know for sure. I won't do that but I will inquire and put you on the defense of how it is you can possibly know or reason my thoughts are not mine? In any case like you already read, at this point in history very little is your own thoughts but only borrowed ones from previous or current philosophers and theologists that one has agreed to claim as his own.

What speech? How can we read it if you don't tell us which one it is?

Jackson? lol. Unsurprising.

I have no problem with someone commenting from a different opinion but in playful defense, is your face on a dollar bill? Or is any person that was previously a teacher on a dollar bill? What next, you going to attack masonry?

Justinian

I refuse to have a war of wits with an unarmed man.:)

You didn't ask me what I thought, you tried to tell me how I should think in regards to being a real American when I know damn well you don't know what one is to start with.

You and your views represent a lot of social problems our country is facing and I have no respect for your racist, white supremacist views. Sorry. There isn't anything you have to say that I care to consider. I'll look elsewhere on the board for intelligent conversation.

I've posted numerous posts just like this one from my own point of view which leads me to suspect that you may have an inkling of intelligence or you're just foolishly arrogant. Either way, don't you think for a Goddamn minute I'm another arrogant fool like these other puppets and don't know what the hell I'm talking about. You cannot refuse to at least inquire of the amount and depth of my own inteligence and then claim I am ignorant when you never said a damn thing to back up your ramblings that directly attacked me to begin with. Don't bother responding; I'll honor your wish. I never intended this thread to be pursued at all, let alone so inanely.

Who gives a f- what you think you Pelosi-Backing, Fudge-Packing faggot. Besides, this speech will not start a debate; it was never its intention to start a debate. Be foolish cowardly morons if you want folks but this is one of the Great American speeches and it's as true today just as it was when it was written.

You don't debate Justinian, you just post other peoples stuff and long rants about what you stand for and you're great message, with a load of homophobia and racism too.

Why do we have to listen to this hate spewing prick?

You don't, I'm doing something about it now. I'm the only mod that seems to have seen this, and I don't like it at all. He's already been given a warning for multiple abusive posts to certain groups of society.

You don't debate Justinian, you just post other peoples stuff and long rants about what you stand for and you're great message, with a load of homophobia and racism too.

There's no one to debate. This whole forum itself is just a big brainless rant with little intelligent discussion at all. I try to challenge and communicate to other minds but too many are entrenched in their own mostly stupid opinions without the basic conceptual knowledge of why.

You don't, I'm doing something about it now. I'm the only mod that seems to have seen this, and I don't like it at all. He's already been given a warning for multiple abusive posts to certain groups of society.

I've tried to write to you in several cases honestly and with good intentions but you are a Goddamn atheist hell bent on a social war with God. I haven't the time nor comical motive to explain and defend myself from people like you any further.

There's no one to debate. This whole forum itself is just a big brainless rant with little intelligent discussion at all. I try to challenge and communicate to other minds but too many are entrenched in their own mostly stupid opinions without the basic conceptual knowledge of why.

I'm not sure that bludgeoning someone with a 2x4 is exactly "communicating" or "intelligent discussion". You might consider fine tuning your message a little.

Werbung:
I'm not sure that bludgeoning someone with a 2x4 is exactly "communicating" or "intelligent discussion". You might consider fine tuning your message a little.

Point taken. Understanding I only meant the best with this initial post which was attacked before it was even finished (as you can plainly see) I'm always for a respectful intelligent debate which this forum scarcely provides.

Back