What Every REAL American Should Know

Well then leave Justinian. Nobodys keeping you here. If you don't want to be here, then it would probably be better you left.

Werbung:
Hmmm

I keep my hopes up for the best. Besides oh humble moderator, there are other paleoconservatives here who are probably inept with the rest of the silly spectrum. In other words, perhaps it is wiser for me to defend the classical American fashion than try and remind people of it and instill it in them which usually leads to a fight rather than a debate anyhow. It would be nonsense for me to leave.

Do we have ...

You can do ANYTHING except what is prohibited by LAW.....

OR

You may do only the things that you have PERMISSION from the GOV to do.

WHAT?

People very rarely agree with you Justinian, ever noticed that? And we have a broad range of political thinkers.

Point taken. Understanding I only meant the best with this initial post which was attacked before it was even finished (as you can plainly see) I'm always for a respectful intelligent debate which this forum scarcely provides.

I found a pretty good, intellegent debate with Palerider and that was only on the first try....maybe I'm just lucky that way;)

People very rarely agree with you Justinian, ever noticed that? And we have a broad range of political thinkers.

No. Perhaps you think so being my most adamant aversary because you have not argued with other members of the same opinion but there are at least three members of my class on this forum. Whether they adamantly debate people like you has nothing to do with me. But like I said, who cares about your own righteous opinion because you are an atheist and the system you advocate to be built is based on atheist principles. It's people like you I've heard argue that religion is uncivilized and atheism is yet it is the atheist doctrine that undoes and creates people uncivilized.

Prove this statement that atheism unravels society with some solid proof, not assumptions, or religious beliefs in the supernatural, or stop saying it.

I also love the way the right accuse the left of being poncy, believing in naive things that will never work and are not solid and real. But then they love religion, a belief in demons, angels, higher beings, other realms. Its nut this world, it really is.

No. Perhaps you think so being my most adamant aversary because you have not argued with other members of the same opinion but there are at least three members of my class on this forum. Whether they adamantly debate people like you has nothing to do with me. But like I said, who cares about your own righteous opinion because you are an atheist and the system you advocate to be built is based on atheist principles. It's people like you I've heard argue that religion is uncivilized and atheism is yet it is the atheist doctrine that undoes and creates people uncivilized.

So...are you saying you only find value in debating with like minded people?

So...are you saying you only find value in debating with like minded people?

It depends what you mean by that. This is obviously another attempt to discredit me by verbal maneuvering which I've done a hundred times myself but I've learned several things about these forums. Not wanting to go into the whole thing, the forums by their nature have forced me to evolve into participating in political discussions mainly of more likeminded people, giving the opposition their breathing space. There's something you can't argue on this board which is entrenchment which sally-forths everyone's agenda. I myself am also entrenched but being politically entrenched, by right or wrong, means nothing.

Prove this statement that atheism unravels society with some solid proof, not assumptions, or religious beliefs in the supernatural, or stop saying it.

I also love the way the right accuse the left of being poncy, believing in naive things that will never work and are not solid and real. But then they love religion, a belief in demons, angels, higher beings, other realms. Its nut this world, it really is.

Did you ever think that since you are not religious, you are by your very nature uncapable of understanding it and the people that openly practice religion? I bet you politically favor homo-sexuals over christians. I bet, I bet, I bet. That's part of the basic core of why I hate out-spoken atheists. They can't understand religion, why people practice or still practice it yet they are adamantly against it thinking its removal is beneficial. Hypocricy?

Did you ever think that since you are not religious, you are by your very nature uncapable of understanding it and the people that openly practice religion? I bet you politically favor homo-sexuals over christians. I bet, I bet, I bet. That's part of the basic core of why I hate out-spoken atheists. They can't understand religion, why people practice or still practice it yet they are adamantly against it thinking its removal is beneficial. Hypocricy?

What if they're homosexual Christians?:confused:

Werbung:
Back