What has happened to Sarah Palin?

Dawkinsrocks

Funny how she has disappeared from the republican candidate race

To be replaced by similarly moronic fundamentalist nutters one of whom couldn't even remember the names of the three departments he had vowed to abolish. This is on a par with not being able to remember what paperr you read or basing foreign policy on living within sight of Russia.

Why is it that the right just follows any idiot provided he or she...

Is a devout Christian ( in word but not deed)
Hates helping the poor
Is very expensively turned out
Is backed by very rich cronies who will expect and receive outrageous favours if the candidate is elected.

That is all you need to be a retardlican candidate and the lurch from Palin to her male clones in the current round tells you how imbecillic republican supporters are

So why isn't Sarah Palin part of the competition?

Werbung:
Funny how she has disappeared from the republican candidate race

To be replaced by similarly moronic fundamentalist nutters one of whom couldn't even remember the names of the three departments he had vowed to abolish. This is on a par with not being able to remember what paperr you read or basing foreign policy on living within sight of Russia.

Why is it that the right just follows any idiot provided he or she...

Is a devout Christian ( in word but not deed)
Hates helping the poor
Is very expensively turned out
Is backed by very rich cronies who will expect and receive outrageous favours if the candidate is elected.

That is all you need to be a retardlican candidate and the lurch from Palin to her male clones in the current round tells you how imbecillic republican supporters are

So why isn't Sarah Palin part of the competition?

you just described the president

She will become the 3rd party candidate if Mitt Romney gets the nomination. She is negotaing with deligates of the G.O.P. She has warned them if you nominate Mitt Romney i will anounce my candidacy for the President of the United States as member of the Tea Party and Michele Bachmann will be my running mate.

She will become the 3rd party candidate if Mitt Romney gets the nomination. She is negotaing with deligates of the G.O.P. She has warned them if you nominate Mitt Romney i will anounce my candidacy for the President of the United States as member of the Tea Party and Michele Bachmann will be my running mate.

well then, lets all go out and support Mitt!

Werbung:
There is nothing that demonstrates how insane the right are than what SteveOx wrote

If Sarah Palin is viewed as presidential material then there is nothing else to say except let's hope she wins

The entertainment value would probably cancel out the damage.

And the US would be FUBAR forever

Back