What if JFK assassination was different?

Re: What if JFK assassination was differant?

The only delusion is claiming that there's NOT a gun in this image and that Greer DID NOT PLACE A COVERED UP OBJECT IN HIS LEFT HAND WITH HIS RIGHT HAND.

There is one, try an eye doctor.
gifsoup.gif

Werbung:

This video isn't exactly on topic, but it's relevant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8

If that link goes dead, do a YouTube search on "JFK assassination: Secret Service Standdown".

The two agents who normally ride on the back of a president's limo were told to get off.

Wait!! Now I see the gun! Its a Colt .357 Python!...Oh wait, its a box of tissues he is handing to Jackie. No...wait! Its a Colt .45 ACP!!! Oh wait...he is handing her his handkerchief. No, wait! Its a Smith & Wesson Model 10!! No, wait...its just a water container that he is handing to Jackie. Yup, clear as a bell.

Wait!! Now I see the gun! Its a Colt .357 Python!...Oh wait, its a box of tissues he is handing to Jackie. No...wait! Its a Colt .45 ACP!!! Oh wait...he is handing her his handkerchief. No, wait! Its a Smith & Wesson Model 10!! No, wait...its just a water container that he is handing to Jackie. Yup, clear as a bell.

Funny! :D

The most logical reply i've gotten on my work

Go for it. You've done some excellent research.

Thanks. That may be the best compliment I've gotten.

You've earned a compliment. Your material stands well enough, you could present it in a non-editorial way. I think a non-editorial presentation of the material you've gathered will heighten its overall positive possibility of stirring peoples' minds to think for themselves, whether they agree or disagree with the evidence you supply.

Disagreeing with some of the available evidence hasn't a logical leg on which to stand. Some of the video footage has been available for a long time. I was in my teens in the 60s. I remember watching the Zapruder fiasco, out of which survived the rather clear evidence that the bullet which most presumably killed Kennedy came from the front.

It's not rationally debatable. So, presenting your material "as it is" helps to strengthen the reasonability of it. Just my opinion. Best wishes to you.

Connally saw Greer shoot jfk

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot Kennedy.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.
Greerconnally.gif

The driver killed kennedy

Debra Conway from JFK LANCER lies by ommission to her members about Greer placing gun in left hand.

If you guys don't cut out the personal attacks you'll have to stop playing in my yard. I mean it. With both your intelligence, you should be able to respond and be witty without being insulting.

Meanwhile, the Zfilm does show evidence that Greer did not shoot the president. All it takes is looking closely.
greer2.gif

See JFK Lancer

Debra
---
Visit the rest of our website at JFK Lancer - President John F. Kennedy Assassination Latest News and Research and also
JFK Lancer (JFKLancer) on Twitter
JFK News and Updates - JFK Lancer Blog
JFK Lancer - John F. Kennedy Research | Facebook

She fails to tell her members that Greer places a covered up object in his left hand 4 seconds before he kills Kennedy. She's saying his left hand is at his side but we now know for sure that it's definitely not there because the nix film shows it crossing his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. Greer was jfk's real assassin.
Places gun in left hand with right.
greer239247.gif

gifsoup.gif

jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/

A shot right there in the car

Austin Miller's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/m_j_russ/comp.htm#list

(Miller was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BELIN - Well, describe what happened. Did you see the motorcade come by?
Mr. MILLER - Yes sir; it came down main street and turned north on Houston Street and went over two blocks and turned left on Elm Street. Got about halfway down the hill going toward the underpass and that is when as I recall the first shot was fired.
Mr. BELIN - Did you know it was a shot when you heard it?
Mr. MILLER - I didn't know it. I thought at first the motorcycle backfiring or somebody throwed some firecrackers out.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you hear or see?
Mr. MILLER - After the first one, just a few seconds later, there was two more shots fired, or sounded like a sound at the time. I don't know for sure. And it was after that I saw some man in the car fall forward, and a women next to him grab him and hollered, and just what, I don't know exactly what she said.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you see?
Mr. MILLER - About that time I turned to look toward the - there is a little plaza sitting on the hill. I looked over there to see if anything was there, who through the firecracker or whatever it was, or see if anything was up there, and there wasn't nobody standing there, so I stepped back and looked at the tracks to see if anybody run across the railroad tracks, and there was nobody running across the railroad tracks. So I turned right straight back just in time to see the convertible take off fast.
Mr. BELIN - You mean the convertible in which the President was riding?
Mr. MILLER - I wouldn't want to say it was the President. It was a convertible, but I saw a man fall over. I don't know whose convertible it was.
Mr. BELIN - Where did the shots sound like they came from?
Mr. MILLER - Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say from right there in the car. Would be to my left, the way I was looking at him toward that incline
Mr. BELIN - Is there anything else that you can think of that you saw?
Mr. MILLER - About the time I looked over to the side there, there was a police officer. No; a motorcycle running his motor under against the curb, and jumped off and come up to the hill toward the top and right behind him was some more officers and plainclothesmen, too.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone that might be, that gave any suspicious movements of any kind over there?
Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't
Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone when you looked around on the railroad tracks, that you hadn't seen before
Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't.

A very honest and welcome reply from another forum

Listen, I was being a dick about this last night. and upon further review you've actually got research to back up most of what you say. I still disagree with you're conclusion.

The thing about the "mist" just isn't true. Many times when people get shot that exact same thing happens. It depends a lot on the caliber being used and the ballistics of that particular bullet, but you claiming it's impossible is false.

It wasn"t the mossad that killed Kennedy .
It was the Pope and the Cardinals who killed him.

Rubinstein was a Cardinal.

From the same poster

Listen, I was being a dick about this last night. and upon further review you've actually got research to back up most of what you say. I still disagree with you're conclusion.

The thing about the "mist" just isn't true. Many times when people get shot that exact same thing happens. It depends a lot on the caliber being used and the ballistics of that particular bullet, but you claiming it's impossible is false.

I actually just watched a show that pretty thoroughly debunked all the usual theories put out there, they interestingly did not even touch yours. Again I need to apologize for being a dick about things earlier. Finding an individual willing to actually research and back-up the claims they're making is a rare thing, so it would be dumb of me to crush any rational discussion just because I think you're wrong.

As for some of your claims, as I pointed out earlier, the one about the "pink mist" I believe to be false. I've seen similar looking spray come out of a deer shot with a hunting rifle. Having never shot a person in the head, I can't say for sure it would happen, maybe some law enforcement/military could shed light on that. But still, I believe your point to be false.

Also, for a pistol to do that type of damage to someones head, it would have to be a fairly large caliber. I'm no expert on ballistics, but I know enough to tell you that a .22LR wouldn't blow the back of a mans head off from a couple feet away. Bigger bullet means louder blast, and an all around more noticeable shot. I still have a hard time believing only a handful of people claimed to notice anything.

Just for fun, if you believe the driver shot him, you must believe in a larger conspiracy as well. Perhaps the driver pulled the trigger, but who do you believe were the guys in the shadows pulling the strings?

Debunking the morons, penn and teller

The fatal shot came from the driver's seat and nowhere else. Those two moronic clowns debunked nothing but failed miserably at disinformation. When a man gets shot in face, he goes backward as is exactly what happens in real life.
shot-in-face_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

jfkheadsnapzap.gif

Mocking An Idiot Forum Owner Is Fun

charlesdrago wrote:
To the Owners and Administrators of this Forum:

Be advised that Hanson/7forever has placed his forgery of my original work as the lead post on his own disinformation site.

That you willingly provide a platform for Hanson's lies tells me all I need to know of your collective intellect, conscience, and intentions.

Sleep warm. And farewell.

Charles Drago
Co-founder, co-owner
Deep Politics Forum

To the Owners and Administrators of this Forum:

Be advised that Charly Ragu has placed his disinformation of my original work as the lead post on his own disinformation site. www.deeppoliticsforum.com

That you willingly provide a platform for Charly's desperate attempts to cover his ass tells me that you believe in free speech.

Robert Hanson

Werbung:
Clubonconspiracy Bans Truth About Driver Killing Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever
The zfilm proves both of Greer's hands are off the wheel before he turns the first time and his left hand is off the wheel during the shooting sequence because that is what happens in the nix film. The driver of Kennedy's car, Greer, has his right hand on the wheel when a bullet enters Kennedy's forehead but his left arm and hand are crossing his shoulder in unison with the headshot in the nix film.
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

You have been banned for proving that you cannot prove anything other than BS.

In fact, I'm going to delete this entire thread.
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f25/william-cooper-jfk-assassin-unmasked-3442-5.html

Back