What if JFK assassination was different?

Re: What if JFK assassination was differant?

It would help your credibility if you would go to college, learn to construct a proper sentence and make scholarly presentations. Your posts at this point are what would be expected from a high school sophomore.

Werbung:

The great fake reflection footage that started it all in 7-09.

-The fake blob recoils and separates from Roy's head when Greer fires revolver.
-The fake hand coming off wheel begins with 2 dots.
-They both make eye contact after turning back straight.
-Kellerman raises hand signaling that Greer's gonna shoot back.
-The white lane (by driver's door) comes into focus just in time to blend in with the fake grey streak which mirrored Greer's arm crossing that's seen in the nix film.
-The fake grey streak is over his shoulder first and then across when it's needed.
-The fake forehead reflection replacing Greer's hand is the only one that cannot be independently proven fake without the nix film or other evidence.
-Kellerman moves his head forward, backward and forward again in 1 second in an attempt to block the gun's view from the north side of Elm street.
-Watch the driver's door when Greer turns to shoot back. Something appears beneath the white lane which is very likely the curb.
-Watch the top of Greer's head after he shoots jfk. He still had a reflection, so they darkened it to distract from the silly fakery on Roy's head.
fake-reflection_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Greer's arm crosses in nix, confirming the logical reasons for Zapruder film fakery.
quick-jerk_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

YouTube - Jfk Assassination the limo driver theory Debunked

sigh!

A thesis statement so the readers are given a frame of reference. Topic sentences at the beginning of paragraphs, all information in paragraphs, transitions between paragraphs, still shots with the points of interest called out by adding circles or arrows, meaningful captions on the photos, etc.

I cannot possibly give you a course on creative writing and graphical presentations. Go to your Community College, and take the courses.

Then present your argument in a clear and concise, correct manner.

realityuncovered.net locks truth about driver shooting JFK

by Zep Tepi » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:29 am
Gifs are not proof of anything, and bringing arguments here from elsewhere is also a little bizarre.
Until I or any of the other admins have time to review the flood of posts in this thread (which at first glance all appear to say the same thing) this thread is locked.

My response to this nonsense reply: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 10:36 AM

I did not post the same thing. What are you talking about when referring to the same thing? I am the first researcher to post conclusive evidence of Zfilm alteration by showing Greer's left arm crossing his right shoulder in the nix film. I started posting that in October, 2010. This case is closed, solved and no amount of denials will change that. For the last 15 months I proved and posted this no-brainer without any challenge whatosover. Advance this clip to 1:09 and view his left arm crossing in unison with the headshot.
Dailymotion - jfk assassination films-orville nix - a News & Politics video
CLEAR GIF FILE THAT HAS SOLVED THIS IDIOTIC COVER-UP.

The Reality Uncovered Forums - V2.0 • View topic - Lars Hansson returns.....

punjedi said:
The driver shot Kennedy,
To make a constant and redundant cry out of YOUR opinion which counters that of thousands of other opinions?

Greer killing Kennedy is completely obvious, it always has been, but I proved it by showing mountains of evidence that was left ignored and not exposed. An opinion...LOL
bcl_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

You have posted a jumbled mess that is almost impossible to decipher.

travvysavvy said:
The driver didn't shoot him. In the Zapruder film, you can clearly see his hand in the kill shot frame, and it is not holding a handgun or any other weapon. ing than we know, but Kennedy most definitely warned us of this.

The driver passes the gun before he turns the first time and his hand and arm cross over his shoulder in Nix when Jfk's shot. I simply exposed this epic blunder carried out by 1960's idiots. People like you commit the same lies over and over and over. It's like beating a midget at basketball.
pass-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Greer's left arm crosses with headshot.

A great post from yt.

WHY don't you people look into these things why do you only look at the outer and never want to see the inner.Look up bohemian grove another government secret EXPOSED or how they want to depopulate the world. A conspiracy consist of something like big foot,these government secrets are not conspiracy they are simply the truths just suppressed by the government and people who refuse to believe in the government doing this but it's all true and soon it will be entirely exposed.

travvysavvy said:
7forever said:
travvysavvy said:

You seem to have failed to read my post. I've read all of your "compelling evidence"...
to suggest they hall had a little clown car party pass along, isn't absurd or anything, it's just to fallible and risky.
I'm not claiming to know exactly what happened, but I'm getting tired of all this "compelling evidence" and testimony that is lacking.

You have NOT challenged anything I've posted, and saying the evidence is lacking is just you blowing hot air. It is not my evidence, but the evidence that proves Greer is the shooter, which should've been exposed by people born in 40's and 50's. I was born in the 70's and that fact is proof of how pathetic this case really is.

Modern Kennedy research is exactly where the Nix film places it. First off, not ignoring that Greer passes the gun in Zapruder and second, seeing his left arm cross in Nix. That's the evidence right there. Two visual facts along with alot more that make Greer shooting jfk an irrefutable fact. In other words, there will never be any challenge posed against this truth. It will be ignored by researchers and the average person will laugh at how obvious it is.

Greer passes the gun in Z and his left hand goes missing because the film pans upward. There is no evidence in Zapruder that his left hand ever returned to the wheel. At least a few researchers have outright lied about Greer's hands not leaving the wheel when it's crystal clear in the frames.
pass-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Greer's left arm crosses his right shoulder in Nix, proving the government generated illusion that Greer is NOT shooting Kennedy is an obvious truth confirmed by the Albert Nix film.

Message board trolls continue to deny reality

jiggypotamus said:
It was alleged that the driver could be seen wielding a firearm with his left hand, his left arm over his right shoulder.

You are lying, repeating the same nonsense, and simply denying the reality of modern Kennedy research. Greer's left arm crosses in Nix which solves this silly case, just like that. The reflection is not even relevant because nix proves it was faked all by itself. Your childish post is like you walking into a bar, getting your face smashed in, then walking out and denying you got your ass beat. The truth is coming out whether clowns like yourself like it or not.

The driver killed kennedy

Greer's left arm crossing in the Nix film and the fake reflection in Zapruder are in perfect sync with the headshot.
perfect-sync_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

FRAMES 312-313
jfkslowjoltgif.gif

CASE CLOSED

You have posted this exact post on other threads. Also, I removed the pictures not because I am censoring your evidence but because they are up all over this forum and the same questions/responses apply to you whether or not they are shown in this specific post.

I am not ignoring proof presented. If you would actually read my posts (which you admitted you did not) you would see that I am engaging in your evidence and asking you to provide an explanation of holes or alternate possibilities that could answer what you claim has happened. See, for you to be proven correct, you must remove doubt. I have doubt on your conclusion, and thus I provide possible alternate explanations. Simply provide me with the evidence that removes my doubt and I will gladly join you in your quest to expose this truth.

"Demand Impossible Proofs": I have not demanded impossible proofs. Let me give you a quick analogy.
Shalabi: I lifted that 5,000lbs rock yesterday.
7forever: No you did not
Shalabi: I did too. The rock was five feet to the left yesterday and that is a fact.
7forever: Prove it.
Shalabi: I cannot go back to yesterday. That is an impossible demand of proof.

Can you contemplate the logical dilemma here? This is the same fundamental dilemma as your theory. I am asking only for the proof which places your theory beyond doubt and you are claiming that I am being unreasonable, then asserting your claim is beyond doubt.

So you cannot identify the gun because you cannot see the gun. So you cannot prove there is a gun to begin with? Let us assume there is a gun.

So there is white and grey but no ability to discern gun type or even a gun compared to, lets say, a flask.

Secondly and yet again most importantly, the fact that Greer may wield a gun does not necessarily assume he shoots the gun, nor does it take a step even further and assume he shoots the gun AT JFK. You have provided no evidence other than you believe there is an exchange within his hands. You assume this is a gun. You assume his turn to look at JFK is to shoot him and you then decide that he does shoot him.

No, this is me looking for ANY deducible evidence.

So now the gun is being covered and bleached out. So again, you have no gun, you have no evidence, you have a circumstantially poor tape that you then assume is the workings of a cover up (WHICH I WILL TOTALLY GRANT IS POSSIBLE). You have circumstance and possibility but no evidence that ANY reasonable judge would grant as truth.

Now you need answer my questions:

(1) What would be the reason the basic physics not fit Greer shooting JFK? The head movement, the wound itself?

(2) What would be the reason for the entrance/exit wounds, no matter which direction you have them coming from, lie perpendicular to the direction Greer would be shooting from?

(3) How can we explain that the man in front of JFK take the impact of a bullet simultaneously, without removing Greer as a shooter (as the angle of the shot, whether from behind or in front of the motorcade could not hit both if from Greer).

Its simple, I have given you why I find fault with your evidence. Now give me reasons why your theory can still hold up within these reasonable questions.

You almost completely ignored the evidence presented and then you say how do you know it's a gun if there's white and grey over it? I know it's a gun because all the evidence points to Greer shooting jfk and being able to easily prove Zfilm alteration. If you would actually read my posts you would see that I proved Greer's guilt beyond all doubt. See, for you to pose a challenge you must raise some doubt which you have not nor will you ever. You have doubt on my conclusion, and thus you have not provided any plausible, alternate explanations. Simply provide an explanation for why Greer is passing anything and why do you think Groden and Marrs lied about this for decades? They lied because it's half the proof that Greer was the assassin. The other half's in the Nix film which has been exposed.

I can identify the gun because I can see the covered gun he's passing. So, you cannot prove there is NOT a gun or why he's passsing anything?

Secondly, and yet again most importantly, the fact that Greer had a gun is not part of the official story, therefore more proof of cover-up. I have not assumed anything but have proven the reflection on Roy's head fake on its own and showed the reason for its addition to Z by showing his arm cross in Nix. I have provided overwhelming evidence of film alteration and tons of corroborative work. Your silly challenge is that you can't see the gun because something is placed over it...that would be laughed at by juries, judges and any open minded person who has no stake in denying this obvious truth.

The gun was covered and bleached out. I have a bleached object that was covered during alteration.I have three films that are legible which prove Greer's movements were responsible for the headshot and his angle to Kennedy lines up perfectly with the right rear exit.

The gun was covered and bleached out. So again, I have a gun and you have posed no challenge for why an object was covered before and after the shot with three fake reflections that perfectly mirror a cartoon gun, hand and arm at the moment of the headshot. You have no evidence or challenge of anything because you are old hat. The past is gone in the jfk case. The present and future is the obvious fact that Greer shot Kennedy.

Lastly, the demand of impossible proof is requiring to show the uncovered gun which I cannot because it was covered during alteration with white and grey, but, its ignored and covered up existence is all the proof any prosecutor would need.

Werbung:

The illusion is that Greer does NOT shoot jfk but he does because of clear evidence. The illusion is supposed to be that they are simple reflections but, are easily proven fake, most importantly by showing his left arm cross in Nix.

The Zfilm has been proven altered in the most important way. Greer's arm and hand are not supposed to be crossing but they cross in both other films. Film alteration has been proven because of the nix film which is where this case stands currently. The illusion that Greer shoots jfk in Zapruder is proven a reality by seeing his arm cross in Nix. Of course the altered films can be used as evidence as long as it can be explained why certain alterations were committed and what they represent. Greer passes the covered gun between frames 242-278 and the same object/gun is seen in 319 after the shot.

Back