What If Trayvon Martin Had Killed George Zimmerman?

steveox

COMMENTARY | So far, there's been one thing protecting George Zimmerman from prosecution in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin: Zimmerman's claim that Martin was trying to kill him first.

Zimmerman has been in hiding since the public outcry over the case began, but his father recently gave what is so far the clearest step-by-step account of what Zimmerman claims happened that evening in a gated community in Sanford, Fla., when Zimmerman shot and killed the unarmed teen. Zimmerman's father said that Martin punched Zimmerman, threatened to kill him and proceeded to beat his head into the sidewalk so badly that Zimmerman was forced to shoot.

"Trayvon Martin said something to the effect of, 'You're going to die now' or 'You're going to die tonight,' something to that effect," Robert Zimmerman told Orlando TV station WOFL. "He continued to beat George. At some point, George pulled his pistol. Did what he did."

OK, so let us believe for a moment that this is the gospel truth -- and I'm not saying it isn't -- I'm simply saying we don't know. But for now, let's believe that the 17-year-old Martin attacked the older, larger, pistol-packing Zimmerman, armed with nothing more than a bag of Skittles and an iced tea, and then threatened to kill him? That would mean George Zimmerman is definitely off the hook right?

http://news.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-had-killed-george-zimmerman-145100777.html

Ill tell you what would happen,,The Media would simply look the other way..It wouldt make the news. Liberal media hypcrissy at its best.

Werbung:
Black voters will not listen to the issues. They have their minds all made up.They will simply vote DEMOCRATS no matter what. Because of this

Black voters will not listen to the issues. They have their minds all made up.They will simply vote DEMOCRATS no matter what. Because of this

Not all black people are liberals and not all black people are like the ones in these tapes. Actually I would bet that the last one is a fake... its just too far out there

Not all black people are liberals and not all black people are like the ones in these tapes. Actually I would bet that the last one is a fake... its just too far out there

I will agree that not all black people are liberal. In fact, at the heart of the black family, the grandmothers, the Aunts, in the churches, they are very conservative. And, I will agree that not all black people are like the ones in these videos. However, almost all black people (over 91%) will vote for Obama anyway!

I will agree that not all black people are liberal. In fact, at the heart of the black family, the grandmothers, the Aunts, in the churches, they are very conservative. And, I will agree that not all black people are like the ones in these videos. However, almost all black people (over 91%) will vote for Obama anyway!

And 80% of em are like the ones in the video. I never heard of a black person would ever vote for a republican. So Whites and Jews must stand together and vote Republican down the line. But that will never happen cause the loons in the west coast. Why dont conservative voters just move out that left coast. Look at Jannine Turner. Shes a very conservative actress. She used to live in Beverly Hills now she moved to Dallas Texas. She got so sick n tired of Califiornia. So why cant Californians learn from her? Ever why My Parents left from Maryland moved to Florida? Cause of dirty politics there. Manny of Maryland politicans are going to jail for differant violations. Even heard of Marvin Mandale, Spiro Agnew and Harry Hugues? Those are the most corrupted politicans from state of Maryland like Louis Goldstein stole Millions from the MVA dept . And Baltimore is getty very close like Chicago is. A Few of those are corrupted like Baltimore Police Chief is corrupted. Thats why my Parents got the hell out of Maryland. But we paid a penalty for moving away from Maryland,, We no longer get PPO from Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Ever wonder why people want OBAMA CARE? Cause when you move from your Corrupted state the health insurance will penalize you. Thats why People voted for Obama for.

Last time that is what happened but I think this time much less will vote for him though the majority will, Ill give you that. Sad to say...

they voted for him because he is mulatto irrespective of their personal viewpoints (note Colin Powell). the question is whether those people will vote for him again. polls suggest not so much and thats a problem for BO.

Werbung:
Back