What if...

dogtowner

Staff member
We know the Klan was created by democrats and continued to be run by them through the civil rights era.
Then we are told the Klan "switched parties".
What if that never happened.
What if the donkeys kept the idea of the Klan around to use it to gin up bad PR on the opposition ?
I dont know anyone who knows anyone in the Klan. And I know a lot of rednecks. And I know a lot of people in rural areas. Its just kind of strange that the scary Klan is so invisible except on rare PR occasions.
And their actions are exactly what the fringe left love to see.

Werbung:
We know the Klan was created by democrats and continued to be run by them through the civil rights era.
Then we are told the Klan "switched parties".
What if that never happened.
What if the donkeys kept the idea of the Klan around to use it to gin up bad PR on the opposition ?
I dont know anyone who knows anyone in the Klan. And I know a lot of rednecks. And I know a lot of people in rural areas. Its just kind of strange that the scary Klan is so invisible except on rare PR occasions.
And their actions are exactly what the fringe left love to see.

Even for you, this is really too crazy! You seem to have lost complete touch with reality!

It sounds like you are in need of your psychotropic meds, and if you don't have any yet, you are past due for a serious psychiatric assessment!

Even for you, this is really too crazy! You seem to have lost complete touch with reality!

It sounds like you are in need of your psychotropic meds, and if you don't have any yet, you are past due for a serious psychiatric assessment!
I wasn't even too sure what it meant. In view of what happened yesterday in Charlottesville I'm not sure I really do to be honest.

I wasn't even too sure what it meant. In view of what happened yesterday in Charlottesville I'm not sure I really do to be honest.

Doggie is short of excuses for the acting up of the alright, and for the chicken shit "false equivalency" displayed by Trump in answer to the neo-nazi, racist, KKK, altright criminal acts yesterday in Charlottesville.

So. . .he did his best to "spin" . . .trying to "explain" that the KKK and other racists were actually DEMOCRATS!

If it wasn't so sad and disgusting, it would have been funny!

So you have nothing to add. I'll pretend to be surprised..

What possible benefit was this to the right ? Obviously none. What benefit was it to the left ? Enormous.
And let's not forget Duke was a democrat for many years.

Doggie is short of excuses for the acting up of the alright, and for the chicken shit "false equivalency" displayed by Trump in answer to the neo-nazi, racist, KKK, altright criminal acts yesterday in Charlottesville.

So. . .he did his best to "spin" . . .trying to "explain" that the KKK and other racists were actually DEMOCRATS!

If it wasn't so sad and disgusting, it would have been funny!
So you are OK with fringe lefties throwing rocks at the car that them stopped, turned and drove at the attackers ?
The left hates free speech.

What possible benefit was this to the right ? Obviously none. What benefit was it to the left ? Enormous.

So was Trump! What's your point?

You are so far off the you don't even realise that you are lost in your alternate reality! You are disgusting.

No doggie, in your alt reality you forget that the Repugnant ones want as many votes as they can get. Their gerrymandering tactics are not good enough since Trump lost the popular vote. With the new found growth of hatred promoted by Trump the radical right is growing, the KKK, White Supremacists, White Nationalists, etc. That, plus the useful idiots such as yourself, forms the Repugnant parties base. Add to that the corporatists who enjoy the "slave labor" promoted by the right, and you have what the Repugnants believe to be a winning combination.

Now, please explain the benefit to the left. Oh, before I forget, Trump was a Democrat until he decided to run.

You have lost your mind. What else is there to add?

You are unworthy of a debate, you are unworthy.
You are incapable of debate and so you issue personal attacks. Perhaps I should break my practice of ignoring attacks on me and do what a mod here is supposed to do.
Nah, not worth the bother.

You are incapable of debate and so you issue personal attacks. Perhaps I should break my practice of ignoring attacks on me and do what a mod here is supposed to do.

If you were, and do it honestly (something I have proven many times you are incapable of), you would be the first to go. Then too, it is not worth the bother for you to even honestly debate a topic. If you could you would try to prove me wrong even though you know you can't.

BTW, the driver of that carr was a White Supremacist sympathizer:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/al...zi-sympathizer-former-teacher-says/ar-AApUdhF

You are a poor excuse for a mod! Everyone knows it and I am not sure who can have respect for your "role!"
I believe you are still a mod because no one else wants the "job!"

Get a life.

Werbung:
You are a poor excuse for a mod! Everyone knows it and I am not sure who can have respect for your "role!"
I believe you are still a mod because no one else wants the "job!"

Get a life.
Still nothing to add. Still pretending to be surprised.
If you want the job, its yours (if Walter says OK). I'm certain you would do a bang up job.

Back