What is with Obama's picks?!?!?

HankHill

Eric Holder?
...a former federal prosecutor, was a deputy attorney general in the Clinton administration when he approved Mr. Clinton's pardon of Mr. Rich, who was a fugitive living in Switzerland after his 1983 federal indictment on charges of evading more than $48 million in taxes.

Timothy Geithner?
Mr. Geithner didn't make any Social Security or Medicare tax payments on his income during the years he worked for the IMF, though he did pay income taxes. After the Internal Revenue Service audited him in 2006 and discovered the payroll-tax errors, Mr. Geithner corrected them for 2003 and 2004. Only after Mr. Obama picked him for Treasury secretary last fall did Mr. Geithner pay the Social Security and Medicare tax he owed for 2001 and 2002.

Leon Panetta?
No experience in the spy biz what-so-ever

Hillary Clinton?
Come on, need words be said

At least he's going to have some nice people at his inauguration:
Head of Muslim group with admitted Hamas ties to offer prayer at Obama inauguration

Federal prosecutors last summer rejected claims that ISNA was unfairly named an unindicted co-conspirators in the Holy Land Foundation Hamas terror funding case.

ISNA has admitted ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. The Muslim Brotherhood is waging, in its own words, "a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

And the head of ISNA is going to offer a prayer at Obama's inauguration.

"Muslim woman, rabbis to pray at inaugural service," by Rachel Zoll for AP, January 14 (thanks to all who sent this in):

...A prayer will be offered at the National Cathedral by Ingrid Mattson, the first woman president of the Islamic Society of North America, according to an official who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release the information. The Islamic Society, based in Indiana, is the nation's largest Muslim group....

Werbung:
Change? Change?!? He's reinstating a bunch of Clinton hacks!

yeah but what are you going to do about it :)

I remember him saying putting the same old people back in office and just changing the seats wont work, but apparently... it does now because he is doing it.

and again, what will we do about it? Nothin we can do :(

We will sit here on this site like sheep and bahahaaaahaa about it.

I'm already starting to feel better, until the next outrageous Obama-item comes out.

We will sit here on this site like sheep and bahahaaaahaa about it.

I'm already starting to feel better, until the next outrageous Obama-item comes out.

It does feel better to just get it out :) I work with obama worshipers so I dont have anyone to hear my rants. I have to get it out here :)

Nice to "meet" you by the way... I there are not very many around here who will question obama... good to have a new "face"

:)

Nice to meet you too.

Ya, I'll go on record that Obama is a total puppet of the Clinton's. He's a good speaker, when his head isn't inundated with the word "uh" or has a bout of studdering, but he is totally green. He has the mark of a follower, not a leader.

Nice to meet you too.

Ya, I'll go on record that Obama is a total puppet of the Clinton's. He's a good speaker, when his head isn't inundated with the word "uh" or has a bout of studdering, but he is totally green. He has the mark of a follower, not a leader.

I agree that he speaks well with his telepromoter and I also agree without it he is full of umm uh exc.

and I can agree he is green and a follower not a leader,

but a puppet of the clintons? I would think more along the lines of Pelosi

I agree that he speaks well with his telepromoter and I also agree without it he is full of umm uh exc.

and I can agree he is green and a follower not a leader,

but a puppet of the clintons? I would think more along the lines of Pelosi

Vote Bush, he cant talk with or without one, because his brain still gets in the way. is it any wounder when we see pics of him reading to kids, and the book is upside down?

Vote Bush, he cant talk with or without one, because his brain still gets in the way. is it any wounder when we see pics of him reading to kids, and the book is upside down?

That picture is doctored....

There are very smart people on both sides of the aisle. Disagree with their policies as you see fit, but Bush surrounded himself with very smart people, same as every President does.

Werbung:
Back