What member of Bush CO, is realy behind the CIA Leak Scandal, and why did Bush lie?

Werbung:
Re: What member of Bush CO, is realy behind the CIA Leak Scandal, and why did Bush li

I read it but I honestly dont trust msnbc, so I kept looking and I did find on the third wickapedia site where it said she was covert at the time so that seems good enough for me. I still keep finding links that say she was not and I dont know what to make of it. the wickapedia one said she had to quit her job so that made me feel bad.

MSNBC is not a good enough source? I hope you don't take CNN and Fox then lol.
Like I said the reports saying she was not, just right wing hacks or people who just think becuse someone is in DC they dont go undercover and are not classified. Had she not been, it would have been like saying George Tenent worked for the CIA...no one would have cared and the ustice Depart and CIA would not have pushed for a investigation, and the White HOuse would not have be saying they would fire who ever leaked it.

maybe since the others all said she was not, you should give MSNBC more credit now , since they got it right :)

Re: What member of Bush CO, is realy behind the CIA Leak Scandal, and why did Bush li

MSNBC is not a good enough source? I hope you don't take CNN and Fox then lol.
Like I said the reports saying she was not, just right wing hacks or people who just think becuse someone is in DC they dont go undercover and are not classified. Had she not been, it would have been like saying George Tenent worked for the CIA...no one would have cared and the ustice Depart and CIA would not have pushed for a investigation, and the White HOuse would not have be saying they would fire who ever leaked it.

maybe since the others all said she was not, you should give MSNBC more credit now , since they got it right :)

ugh no I can't give MSNBC credit for anything but bad tv :)
I dont like any one news much, its better to watch a bit of them all and figure the truth is someplace in the middle. In general I think that MSNBC would lie to any degree to prove a point they wanted to make. I only feel kind of that way about the rest. I used to love CNN but now I only tolerate them too :)

ugh no I can't give MSNBC credit for anything but bad tv :)
I dont like any one news much, its better to watch a bit of them all and figure the truth is someplace in the middle. In general I think that MSNBC would lie to any degree to prove a point they wanted to make. I only feel kind of that way about the rest. I used to love CNN but now I only tolerate them too :)

I think you don't watch the same msnbc as I do then :)

there is only one.

I think Fox is right wing and MSNBC is left wing, I rather some place in the middle, or watch both and sift through the story's to find the real truth

confused0006.gif
I do like Chris Mathews though.

Werbung:

there is only one.

I think Fox is right wing and MSNBC is left wing, I rather some place in the middle, or watch both and sift through the story's to find the real truth

how do you see MSNBC as LIberal? Outside of Olberman? Is it all the gang and prison stories? lol ( one thing dont care for on MSNBC, all those shows)

Back