What Muslims Really Think

Pretty B I Z A R R E ! ! ! interpretation of my statement . I dont know anything about Korny's theology. I believe he wants to create what he calls a theocracy that applies the 10 commandments as law. He couldnt support such an idea with scriptures. I think he is illiterate so its not like we can read his theology. Unfortunately, the Islamic Fundamentalist who are waging this war of terror around the world from NY to Indonesia, can all to easily recite scripture from the Koran and haddiths to support this world wide Jihad.

If I had to make an assesment on such limited knowledge I would guess that the actions of Korny and his liberation army are "the actions of some "crazies" that have nothing to do with" CHRISTIANITY. They may be motivated by his religion, but I wouldnt call it Christianity.

MARK

He's a Christian. No more crazy then those Islamic extremists. You can find scripture to support just about anything. Just because he isn't your type of Christian doesn't make him any less a Christian.

Oh, and if that's not enough theres the National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) responsible for a systematic and violent campaign against Bengalis, Hindus, and other tribal populations including forcible conversion of tribal cadres/civilians to Christianity. In 2001 alone they were responsible for over 826 reported terrorist attacks in Tripura, in which 405 people lost their lives as well as 481 kidnappings.

Werbung:
He's a Christian. No more crazy then those Islamic extremists. You can find scripture to support just about anything. Just because he isn't your type of Christian doesn't make him any less a Christian.

Feel free to. With the koran and haddiths you can put "kill", "fight", "jihad" '"unbelievers" etc into the search function and in a few minutes of copy and pasting 20-30 of the best ones, like I have a few tmes, to show the justification for their war on the unbelievers. Not stories about what God did or is going to do. Not stories about what Muhammad did, but what he commands the believers to do. And whereas we have Islamic groups from NYC to Indonesia, today, following these verses as justification for their war on terror, Im not aware of ANY of the Christian world that follows the teachings of Korny. I think he has his own brand. MARK

Feel free to. With the koran and haddiths you can put "kill", "fight", "jihad" '"unbelievers" etc into the search function and in a few minutes of copy and pasting 20-30 of the best ones, like I have a few tmes, to show the justification for their war on the unbelievers.

The only thing out of context quotes show is ignorance of the material.

Not stories about what God did or is going to do. Not stories about what Muhammad did, but what he commands the believers to do. And whereas we have Islamic groups from NYC to Indonesia, today, following these verses as justification for their war on terror, Im not aware of ANY of the Christian world that follows the teachings of Korny. I think he has his own brand. MARK

Korny isn't the only one. It doesn't make any difference if others outside his group follow him or not - he is still commiting Christian atrocities as are other groups.

There is no real difference between fundamentalist Christianity and Islam except that most Christians live under a secular system of law that seperates religion from government and guarantees certain rights.

If you want to know what drives people to the kinds of positions that Justinian takes, take a look at history and, in particular the rise of Hitler in Germany the US internment of Japanese Americans. A mix of misguided nationalism, economic crisis, harsh and punative terms from WW1, politics of fear, politics of ethnic pride, ignorance. Appalling ignorance in fact and a deliberate desire to look the other way or rationalize appallling abuses. The same things apply to his muslim counterparts.

I just don't happen to find murder an acceptable view anywhere.

Actually, I'm not so interested in what drives radicals as why the opposing ends are treated so differently. You say the same applies to his Muslim counterparts but I rarely see that. What I do see and hear are apologists that appear sympathetic to their so called struggle against the west. I see people comparing the regrettable state of Christianity centuries ago to present day Islam as if this was some kind of justification for all that has happened recently. So the sins of the past preclude us from setting things right now, or even speaking of it for that matter?

Also, Hitler got his start in much the same way that Islamic radicalism has grown and continues to fester. Do you remember a bit of history from Sept of 1938? Chamberlain returns from Germany assuming he has cut a deal for peace!? What were his words?
"My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honor. I believe it is peace for our time".
Ah yes, and so the world did the one thing that Hitler needed us all to do while he planned and plotted.......nothing! The rest is, well....history.

I'm not going to praise Bush for his handling of the "war on terror" It has been disappointing at best. I'm not going to say that I don't see how it has affected moderate, law abiding Muslims negatively. It certainly has. However, while we all toil over the political spoils of this war and split hairs in the petty blame game, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad continues to receive the one thing he needs from all of us.......time. I'm not going to ramble on and on about this as I assume most of us understand the gravity of this topic already. Suffice it to say, The UN will do nothing and authorize nothing of consequence to effectively address this and the years will go by until......?

Hmmm, there's that word "nothing" again.

-Castle

The only thing out of context quotes show is ignorance of the material.

Well, in this case it would show that your not just talkin shiite when you claim

You can find scripture to support just about anything.

in reference to Korny's actions.

There is no real difference between fundamentalist Christianity and Islam except that most Christians live under a secular system of law that seperates religion from government and guarantees certain rights.

There is a massive difference in that Islam dictates a theocracy to govern all of human society, applying the Shariah as the law of the land. Christianity has no such dictates for a theocracy applying Christian law.

There is a massive difference in that Islam dictates a theocracy to govern all of human society, applying the Shariah as the law of the land. Christianity has no such dictates for a theocracy applying Christian law.

Not at all. Consider the dictates of the Christian Dominionists/Reconstructionists.

Hmmm

Read it and weep.:D

Although you don't seem to like Muslims, this must be a tough pill to swallow.;)

You're "kill em all" attitude is what caused problems with them in the first place.

That makes no sense. By the way, when are you liberals going to get it that wanting to kill them over here is not the same as wanting to kill them over there. They're not, they're totally different. There are a lot of people out there that don't understand that the rules of how you treat and look at people change once your discussing your own country. It's not the same thing.

That makes no sense. By the way, when are you liberals going to get it that wanting to kill them over here is not the same as wanting to kill them over there. They're not, they're totally different. There are a lot of people out there that don't understand that the rules of how you treat and look at people change once your discussing your own country. It's not the same thing.

So...what exactly are you going to do with them over here? Tatoo them on the forhead so you can identify them? Round them up and put them in special camps? Volunteer them for organ donations?

Homeland Security: We can all breathe easier now. The first major poll of the U.S. Muslim community finds that "only" one in four young Muslim Americans would be suicide bombers.

The liberal Pew Research Center, which surveyed 1,050 Muslims earlier this year, did its best to put a PC spin on the results.

It says its "overall" findings confirm that Muslims in America are "mostly mainstream" compared with their more radical co-religionists in Europe.

But as is usually the case with such polls, the devil is in the details.

Data buried deep inside Pew's 100-page report put the lie to the notion that our Muslim population rejects extremism.

An alarming 26% — or roughly 100,000 — of younger U.S. Muslims say suicide bombings against non-Muslim "civilian targets" are cool. That's really not any more comforting than the 35% of young Muslim Brits who told Pew the same thing after some of them bombed the London subway, killing 52 civilians and wounding another 700 or so.

You may recall how pundits here assured us our Muslim youth would never subscribe to such lunacy.

Pew, which defines younger Muslims as 18-29 years old, didn't poll Muslim youths under 18. We hazard to guess how many of them also embrace suicide attacks.

We also wonder if the responses would have been even more alarming had Pew (which was assisted in its questionnaire by a Council on American-Islamic Relations board member) had asked if suicide attacks on noncivilians, such as U.S. or Israeli soldiers, were justified.

Or if it took "suicide" out of the question and asked if "martyrdom operations," or "sacred explosions," were justified?

Equally alarming: the poll found that 55% of Muslim Americans — regardless of age — don't support the U.S. war on terror. That mirrors the 59% of Pakistanis who feel the same way.

Muslim Americans are at odds with the vast majority of Americans in general, 67% of whom do support the war.

Also consistent with the views of Muslims in Islamic countries, fewer than half of Muslim Americans — regardless of age — accept the fact that a group of Arab Muslims carried out the 9/11 attacks. Many blame a conspiracy by U.S. or Israeli intelligence.

Only 5% of U.S. Muslims expressed favorable views of al-Qaida, though a quarter did not express an opinion. That means 3 in 10 Muslims surveyed have favorable or unknown views about our Enemy No. 1. How can any American be undecided about the evil of al-Qaida?

Even Pew in its footnotes suspects that Muslim respondents held back for fear they could be tipping off the FBI about their sympathies.

"Some respondents expressed suspicions about the purpose of the study and eventually broke off the interview," forfeiting a $50 participation stipend, it said in its report.

Also, the survey may have been biased in favor of secular Muslims. More devout Muslims who are more likely to interpret the Quran literally were "harder to reach," Pew acknowledged, as they were busy praying toward Mecca at all hours of the day.

Even without a true reflection of the fundamentalist element of Muslim America, the poll revealed the country is embedded with a ticking time bomb of Muslim youth who condone suicide bombings.

Now we'd like to see a follow up poll ask the simple question, "How many U.S. Muslims support holy war against infidels?" That one was never asked.

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=264727636679817
Muslims have murdered millions in the name of their false God.

Werbung:
I think you should read the old testament again.
You're not in the same ball park boy.
Islam is a very bloody, brutal, totalitarian religion.

Tears of Jihad - Political Islam

PoliticalIslam.com

CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF POLITICAL ISLAM INTERNATIONAL
Tears of Jihad
Tears of Jihad
Mar 3 2008 | by Bill Warner

These figures are a rough estimate of the death of non-Muslims by the political act of jihad.
Africa
Thomas Sowell [Thomas Sowell, Race and Culture, BasicBooks, 1994, p. 188] estimates that 11 million slaves were shipped across the Atlantic and 14 million were sent to the Islamic nations of North Africa and the Middle East. For every slave captured many others died. Estimates of this collateral damage vary. The renowned missionary David Livingstone estimated that for every slave who reached a plantation, five others were killed in the initial raid or died of illness and privation on the forced march.[Woman’s Presbyterian Board of Missions, David Livingstone, p. 62, 1888] Those who were left behind were the very young, the weak, the sick and the old. These soon died since the main providers had been killed or enslaved. So, for 25 million slaves delivered to the market, we have an estimated death of about 120 million people. Islam ran the wholesale slave trade in Africa.
120 million Africans
Christians
The number of Christians martyred by Islam is 9 million [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-10] . A rough estimate by Raphael Moore in History of Asia Minor is that another 50 million died in wars by jihad. So counting the million African Christians killed in the 20th century we have:
60 million Christians
Hindus
Koenard Elst in Negationism in India gives an estimate of 80 million Hindus killed in the total jihad against India. [Koenard Elst, Negationism in India, Voice of India, New Delhi, 2002, pg. 34.] The country of India today is only half the size of ancient India, due to jihad. The mountains near India are called the Hindu Kush, meaning the “funeral pyre of the Hindus.”
80 million Hindus
Buddhists
Buddhists do not keep up with the history of war. Keep in mind that in jihad only Christians and Jews were allowed to survive as dhimmis (servants to Islam) everyone else had to convert or die. Jihad killed the Buddhists in Turkey, Afghanistan, along the Silk Route, and in India. The total is roughly 10 million. [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-1.] 10 million Buddhists
Jews
Oddly enough there were not enough Jews killed in jihad to significantly affect the totals of the Great Annihilation. The jihad in Arabia was 100 percent effective, but the numbers were in the thousands, not millions. After that, the Jews submitted and became the dhimmis (servants and second class citizens) of Islam and did not have geographic political power.

This gives a rough estimate of 270 million killed by jihad.

Back