What Obama really thinks about his followers

XCALIDEM

A very insightful video!!! :D

A very presidential moment from Barack Hussein Obama...

Werbung:
Do you have any context for this? I am pretty sure it comes out of Dreams of My Father.
But that doesnt matter, does it?
Anything to smear Obama.

Well yes Bunz. They hope he [the american president] fails too.

I'm sure Al Qaida's thinking the same thing. Hey, whaddya know? Al Qaida and the GOP do have a common ground to work from. Sometimes having the same enemy can be the basis of the best of friendships..
:rolleyes:

Buy dreams of my father. It's there... :D

As PFOS says, this is lame. I knew it was from Dreams Of My Father, I lent out the book, but have read it, and as Pandora mentioned they arent even his words. Give it a rest.

Also, you probably would have gotten more a rise out of people if you would have said that this is what Obama thinks about Republicans.

As PFOS says, this is lame. I knew it was from Dreams Of My Father, I lent out the book, but have read it, and as Pandora mentioned they arent even his words. Give it a rest.

Also, you probably would have gotten more a rise out of people if you would have said that this is what Obama thinks about Republicans.

So if McCain had said it, do you think that it would had been all over the news?

So if McCain had said it, do you think that it would had been all over the news?

Had it been McCain or Palin or even anyone close to them or high up in the government on the republican side, it would still be talked about every single day.

hey I like your solute to egg head but here is a much better one :)

also by Beck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEwRB_gOUDg

Werbung:
Had it been McCain or Palin or even anyone close to them or high up in the government on the republican side, it would still be talked about every single day.

hey I like your solute to egg head but here is a much better one :)

also by Beck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEwRB_gOUDg

no it would not, Bush and Dick say enough things with there own words and views , we dont need to get cheap like that.

Back