Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Islam

• Judaism

• Asatru

• Total voters
Then you are not an Atheist, you are an agnostic. End of story.

um no

"
Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact.

The agnostic atheist may be contrasted with the agnostic theist, who believes that one or more deities exist but claims that the existence or nonexistence of such is unknown or cannot be know

Werbung:
Now, why would you want to be a loud mouth prick when you know nothing about the faith you condemn, nor do those you seek to guide you?

Romans 2: 13-16 applies to those like you:

"(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;) In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

actually I know quite a bit. Atheist often times know more about Christianity then many Christians.

Now, why would you want to be a loud mouth prick when you know nothing about the faith you condemn, nor do those you seek to guide you?

Romans 2: 13-16 applies to those like you:

"(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;) In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

seems very much like a very judgmental god who is horribly depressed and needs constantly to be told he is great to feel better about himself. I find it hard to believe in a God who if was a person we would just call a ego manic sociopath prick. A god who is the worse attributes in Humans. Also seems very Bi Polar...I mean Kill you for working on the Sabbath ...loves all people, then kills them all in a fit of rage...seems pretty unclear about slavery.....has some issues with females as well.,maybe because never had a female figure in his life.. ( asuming god is actuly a male...something that makes little sense anyway if your the only god...what good is Gender with no mates)

seems very much like a very judgmental god who is horribly depressed and needs constantly to be told he is great to feel better about himself. I find it hard to believe in a God who if was a person we would just call a ego manic sociopath prick. A god who is the worse attributes in Humans. Also seems very Bi Polar...I mean Kill you for working on the Sabbath ...loves all people, then kills them all in a fit of rage...seems pretty unclear about slavery.....has some issues with females as well.,maybe because never had a female figure in his life.. ( asuming god is actuly a male...something that makes little sense anyway if your the only god...what good is Gender with no mates)

How would you know what the worse traits are in humans if not for God? BTW, scripture actually says there is neither male, nor female, in the Kingdom of God.

Anyway, I am not going to get into a long discussion trying to teach one with as much hate as you have for the beliefs of others. When the End of Times, or of ones personal life, comes we will all then know the truth.

um no

"
Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact.

The agnostic atheist may be contrasted with the agnostic theist, who believes that one or more deities exist but claims that the existence or nonexistence of such is unknown or cannot be know

Actually, both of these comments are false. One cannot deny the existence of God, or a God, in one breath, and then claim that the existence of God is currently unknowable in the next. The first expresses a definitive belief, the second expresses a doubt in the first.

As to the agnostic theist, God is present in both ideologies so there is no conflict save for one seeking proof that God exists while th eother is certain about His existence.

Atheism
noun
1. the doctrine or belief that there is no God.
2. disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.

Agnostic
noun
1. a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.

Key phrase being 'if he were'.
As you alluded to earlier, it is not possible to grasp the nature of God. Very true so trying to comprehend relative to people is kind of pointless.

actually I know quite a bit. Atheist often times know more about Christianity then many Christians.
You said, actually I know quite a bit. Atheist often times know more about Christianity then many Christians. I rarely agree with you. The question is WHY ..

You said, actually I know quite a bit. Atheist often times know more about Christianity then many Christians. I rarely agree with you. The question is WHY ..

Simply because they actually study the Word, not just pretend to do so. Atheists have a need to prove all religions wrong. Those who call themselves Christian feel no need to even live by the commands presented by God. They feel all they need is to accept Christ, and then ignore His precepts.

What A Christian isn’t defined by in God’s eyes ..

1. Trying harder

2. Managing sin

3. Living with integrity

4. Not cussing

5. Not smoking

6. Not drinking

7. Reading the Bible

8. Praying

9. Going to church

10. Participating in a small group

11. Submitting

12. Serving

13. Watching the company we keep

14. Believing “correct” theology

15. Having the perfect marriage

16. Having the perfect children

17. Staying faithful

18. Being responsible

19. Being a good citizen

20. Pretending to be someone or something we aren’t

21. Keeping a To Do list

22. Proving ourselves

23. Striving for perfection

24. Witnessing

25. Being good

26. Following the rules

27. Dressing modesty

28. Having a positive attitude

Just so you know, the reason the list is so long is for Trapper, because if I miss one he will most certainly point it out.

These are all great things. (BUT NOT REQUIERD), They are things most Christians strive for and are a good sign someone is Christian.

A Christian is defined by…

1. Running to Jesus and IMO, That’s it.

It is not what we do or don’t do (as good as some of those things above are). It is not a list. It is not a matter of doing. (that is why you can be saved right up to your last breath) It has already been done (“It is finished…”). It is a matter of being. It is a matter of who and Whose we are.

A Christian rests in Christ as his beloved daughter or son.

“God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, Let me say that again to redeem those who WERE UNDER THE LAW, (key word were) so that we might receive adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, ‘Abba! Father!’ So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God” (Galatians 4:4-7).

It is living in Christ’s grace…in his unmerited favor. You can’t earn it.

It is walking life’s tightrope above the net of God’s unconditional love.

It is resting in the fact that…

There is absolutely nothing you can do to get God to love you one iota more than he already does…and there is absolutely nothing you can do to get God to love you one iota less.

It is all grace. Beginning to end.

A Christian is defined by…

1. Running to Jesus and IMO, That’s it.

It is not what we do or don’t do (as good as some of those things above are). It is not a list. It is not a matter of doing. (that is why you can be saved right up to your last breath) It has already been done (“It is finished…”). It is a matter of being. It is a matter of who and Whose we are.

A Christian rests in Christ as his beloved daughter or son.

“God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, Let me say that again to redeem those who WERE UNDER THE LAW, (key word were) so that we might receive adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, ‘Abba! Father!’ So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God” (Galatians 4:4-7).

It is living in Christ’s grace…in his unmerited favor. You can’t earn it.

It is walking life’s tightrope above the net of God’s unconditional love.

It is resting in the fact that…

There is absolutely nothing you can do to get God to love you one iota more than he already does…and there is absolutely nothing you can do to get God to love you one iota less.

It is all grace. Beginning to end.

So, when God says that certain people will not enter the Kingdom of God, He was lying.

When Christ said "By their fruits you shall know them", He was lying.

When Paul wrote in James 2: 20 " But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?" he was lying.

When Paul further wrote in James 2: 24 "You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone." (the ONLY place in scripture where "faith alone appears} he was lying.

Seems like there is a lot of lying in that "good book".

Werbung:
So, when God says that certain people will not enter the Kingdom of God, He was lying.

When Christ said "By their fruits you shall know them", He was lying.

When Paul wrote in James 2: 20 " But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?" he was lying.

When Paul further wrote in James 2: 24 "You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone." (the ONLY place in scripture where "faith alone appears} he was lying.

Seems like there is a lot of lying in that "good book".
Google Grace..

Back