1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

What this place needs is ....

Discussion in 'Suggestions and questions' started by Libsmasher, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

...... libs with an IQ over 80 who have attended university. 90% of the ones who are here are too stupid to even realize when they've lost an argument. :) I KNOW there are some intelligent libs - I've seen them on the net. If anyone knows how they could recruit some, please do so. There are never any real debates here because the lib side is so weak and unschooled.

2. GenSeneca

GenSeneca Well-Known Member

It cracks me up to see such posts from you Libs... :)

We don't need more people who are Liberal or Conservative or have greater education levels... We need people who are tolerant about opposing views and capable of treating others as equals when they disagree. Thats what this place needs more of:
    [​IMG]

3. 9sublime

9sublime Active Member

If you don't like the proportion of liberals or their intelligence, why not invite some of the intelligent liberals you have seen elsewhere onto the forum rather than just complaining. Come on, use your intelligence too!