What To Do With Gonzales?!

Brandon

With all the issues circling the AG Alberto Gonzales, what would you like to see happen?

I personally need to read up a bit more on the subject before I form an intelligent opinion, but I thought I would get the ball rolling for other members to post what they think.

Werbung:
I don't know all the ins and outs of the story, but from what I understand, it's not uncommon for people in the Attorney General's office to be fired when someone new comes in. Heck, if I remember correctly (and I'm not sure I'm right, but it seems I remember hearing that), Bill Clinton fired everyone in the AG office when he became president.

I don't know about all the issues swirling around this thing really, but the fact that there is an investigation leads me to believe something went awry somewhere.

The firing of the federal attorneys doesn't phase me because it isn't unsual. Gonzales bothers me because he doesn't seem to be giving us the straight on this. I say fire him.

Now I hear that millions of emails could be missing. Is this a fluke, or something larger going on behind the scenes?

Werbung:
I would have to read a lot more about it. Since I'm in Germany, those news don't really "make" it here. But I think the whole thing with the e-mails is really weird. Something is "cooking" in there, and maybe they are going to make Gonzalez take the blame.

Back