What Will The Bernank Do This Week? Financial Suicide?

Werbung:
Great....there goes my grocery bill again

Perhaps--for those of us who are "getting on" in years--the forced dieting will be a good thing.
Rice--bought in large quantity--is reasonably priced and good for the craw.
Perhaps just a touch of scallions and a nice Hoisin Sauce atop it. o_O

Perhaps--for those of us who are "getting on" in years--the forced dieting will be a good thing.
Rice--bought in large quantity--is reasonably priced and good for the craw.
Perhaps just a touch of scallions and a nice Hoisin Sauce atop it. o_O

I prefer garlic butter and lemon juice. Helps if there are some scampied shrimp on the side.

I like my chow-mein. It's the old Cantonese way of preparing it. Can't stand the stuff they sell these days.

I once found--for a buck--a nice cookbook at a used nook store in Sherman Oaks--"Mrs. Ma's Chinese Cookbook".
It is marvelous. All the recipes were old style--if it was made with lard--it said lard.
Truly a good book--all the basics done the old way.
Written around 1960. Still around. No mention of "low-fat" or any other hindrances to good cooking.
http://www.amazon.com/Mrs-Chinese-C...85&sr=8-1&keywords=Mrs.+Ma's+Chinese+Cookbook

I once found--for a buck--a nice cookbook at a used nook store in Sherman Oaks--"Mrs. Ma's Chinese Cookbook".
It is marvelous. All the recipes were old style--if it was made with lard--it said lard.
Truly a good book--all the basics done the old way.
Written around 1960. Still around. No mention of "low-fat" or any other hindrances to good cooking.
http://www.amazon.com/Mrs-Chinese-Cookbook-Nancy-Chin/dp/0804804109/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346092385&sr=8-1&keywords=Mrs. Ma's Chinese Cookbook

Years ago, chow mein here was never made with those soft noodles. It was served with crispy noodles on the side. I like mine served over fried rice.

I thought we were up to QE 4 or 5 now.
bo has the wick turned as high as it will go to urge him to do it.
more twisting is my guess with gas already zooming up.

I was wondering, now--with the democrats crumbling on all fronts--just how this chicken with it's head lopped off will thrash about...how many it will try to drag down with it...

I just heard that a refinery? exploded in Venezuela. Is that and the hurricane in the gulf going to raise our gas prices again? I just paid $4.05 for reg.

Werbung:
Fed Pulls Trigger, to Buy Mortgages in Effort to Lower Rates

"The Fed said it will buy $40 billion of mortgages per month in an attempt to foster a nascent recovery in the real estate market. The purchases will be open-ended, meaning that they will continue until the Fed is satisifed that economic conditions, primarily in unemployment, improve."

buy about half the debt with printed money... forever....
has nothing to do with unemployment has everything to do with lack of demand for our worthless T-bills.

more currency manipulation means higher oil. just what we need...

Back