What will the Congress do if Obama wins?

Not to worry. A LOT of Republicans will be gone, after November.

Walter Mondel said the same thing about Reagan. You know, whatever happens is going to happen without you making lame predictions. I don't know who is going to win. What I do know is, you will ignore the truth, ignore the facts, and be completely closed minded to anything you disagree with, and it's already old, and very stupid.

Werbung:
You mean....besides insisting that The Marketplace is quite capable of Regulating Themselves???

Um... well have you noticed how well the government regulated it's GSEs lately? Seems to me that my company, which has posted record profits, is doing a far better job than Fannie Mae did. Notice the quote below? That's your bestest buddy democrat, who was defended for how well he ran Fannie Mae. Oh do tell how much better government regulations helped in the Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac crash... please be specific. Us conservatives want evidence, not just lame evasive non-answers. You can defend your parties actions, right?

I don't believe that the democrats should blame Bush for the countries problems any longer than the republicans have blamed Clinton.

Werbung:
I don't believe that the democrats should blame Bush for the countries problems any longer than the republicans have blamed Clinton.

*chuckles* good point. My point was against politicians in general, Obama got used because of recent events mainly.

Back