What You Probably Have Not Heard About Libya

A product of placing a profoundly stupid, arrogant and haughty bitch in a position of power.
She has NEVER EVER been anything but that.
And a leech riding on the back of a sex pervert to climb the old ladder of "success".
A pox on them both.

They are both everything bad modern American society can vomit up.

dont sugar coat it Johnny, tell us how you really feel

Werbung:
What the hell is the obsession by the Obama-ites about defending Rice?
WHO the hell is she?
Obama almost called McCain out for a fist-fight on this.
A sexist tirade that would have sent a Republican to feminist hell.

What devious plan do they have that she is some nefarious minion in?
She does not impress in any way whatsoever!

pretty simple... melanin

a spook would not be doing work like that in the black house.

i'm guessing general incompetance, the hallmark of this administration.

I love this. I guess you think the Bush administration was competent huh?

To be fair it was if the goal was to cripple the economies of the US and Europe, kill over a million civilians, sit and watch the biggest attack on the US in history whilst doing nothing and make the US internationally loathed. It did that very well

I love this. I guess you think the Bush administration was competent huh?

To be fair it was if the goal was to cripple the economies of the US and Europe, kill over a million civilians, sit and watch the biggest attack on the US in history whilst doing nothing and make the US internationally loathed. It did that very well

The only way to describe these postings:

Hey johnny, are you still praying for me?

I notice you didn't respond when I asked you what is the point of prayer

If prayer changes god 's mind he got the plan wrong and if he doesn't what is the point of asking him for anything

Go on answer that one

BTW there is no way out of this and it exposes the religious for the lunatics that they are

No wonder you think Bush was good. personal attack removed

Hey johnny, are you still praying for me?

I notice you didn't respond when I asked you what is the point of prayer

If prayer changes god 's mind he got the plan wrong and if he doesn't what is the point of asking him for anything

Go on answer that one

BTW there is no way out of this and it exposes the religious for the lunatics that they are

No wonder you think Bush was good. personal attack removed

Prayer is a personal thing.
When, where, why I do it--is my domain.

I have never made a comment here about President Bush.

Werbung:
when I asked you what is the point of prayer

Go on answer that one

There are several good reasons to pray. The best IMO is to commune with God. But, tes asking for things is a good reason too. If God changes his mind does that mean He was wrong? No, it could be that He changed from one right position to another right position.

what about when God does not answer prayer as hoped for. Perhaps this would be a time when it was more important for the person praying to change his own mind.

Back