What's DICK Cheney AFRAID-Of????

Mr. Shaman

"The required transfer in four weeks of all of the Bush White House's electronic mail messages and documents to the National Archives has been imperiled by a combination of technical glitches, lawsuits and lagging computer forensic work, according to government officials, historians and lawyers.

Federal law requires outgoing White House officials to provide the Archives copies of their records, a cache estimated at more than 300 million messages and 25,000 boxes of documents depicting some of the most sensitive policymaking of the past eight years.

But archivists are uncertain whether the transfer will include all the electronic messages sent and received by the officials, because the administration began trying only in recent months to recover from White House backup tapes hundreds of thousands of e-mails that were reported missing from readily accessible files in 2005."
Yeah......they're not worried about (future) court-appearances.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Shaman, I can tell you're intelligent from you other posts (chortle) So why would you use an idiotic quote like the one below as your sig?

"The Bible has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies." - Mark Twain

Is it just that you assume it is true because Mark Twain said it? Or maybe, you thought it sounded cool? Possibly you have found these "thousand lies"...how about just one, prove just one of the claimed "lies" of the Bible. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Shaman, I can tell you're intelligent from you other posts (chortle) So why would you use an idiotic quote like the one below as your sig?

"The Bible has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies." - Mark Twain

Is it just that you assume it is true because Mark Twain said it? Or maybe, you thought it sounded cool? Possibly you have found these "thousand lies"...how about just one, prove just one of the claimed "lies" of the Bible. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure you know the Bible is riddled with omissions and contradictions both New & Old Testament.

Not to mention the scientific contradictions. So as some see the whole work as a fable... the word "lies" seems to fit for many.

Is it just that you assume it is true because Mark Twain said it?
Both!

There's simply weight added, when it's the opinion of an Anti-Imperialist.​

"Mark Twain was painfully aware of many people's inclinations to go along with prevailing evils. When slavery was lawful, he recalled, abolitionists were "despised and ostracized, and insulted" -- by "patriots."

Possibly you have found these "thousand lies"...how about just one, prove just one of the claimed "lies" of the Bible. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well......there IS one, in particular!

I'm sure you know the Bible is riddled with omissions and contradictions both New & Old Testament.

Not to mention the scientific contradictions. So as some see the whole work as a fable... the word "lies" seems to fit for many.

How childish. What you just wrote is riddled with omissions and contradicitions. Does that make YOU a liar?

Come on now. I know you science worshippers were brainwashed to believe that God v science are not compatable, but most of you are only parrots, not knowing what you are really talking about. Is that you? Can you cite ONE of your claimed "scientific contradictions" with the Bible?

Both!

Well......there IS one, in particular!

I tried to read that piece of crap you linked and after a few paragraphs, I quit. The article itself does not cite ONE LIE of the Bible. I mean that's what you endorsed by Mark Twain. I noticed you changed your sig. It is better you did because, as it is apparent that you've discovered, you are incapable of citing a lie in the Bible. HUH?​

I tried to read that piece of crap you linked and after a few paragraphs, I quit. The article itself does not cite ONE LIE of the Bible.
Wow....how miraculous. You read a few paragraphs, but were still able to evaluate the entire-article. :rolleyes:

Wow....how miraculous. You read a few paragraphs, but were still able to evaluate the entire-article. :rolleyes:

getting past your posts are hard enough, bold black and red and different fonts. its very hard on the eyes. This one was easier to read but the first one wasnt worth the eye strain to get to the link. I really think if you posted in something easier on the eyes more would read them or at least put your link some where to the bottom so we could sift past the main part and head right to the link?

Maybe Its just me and I have bad eyes but it really does strain them to read some of your posts.

WOW. That was easy. After endorsing the Mark Twain stupidity as being honest, accurate and cool, you now admit that you are incapable of citing even ONE instance of a LIE in the Bible. Thanks for providing my living, breathing example of the know-nothing science worshippers.

WOW. That was easy. After endorsing the Mark Twain stupidity as being honest, accurate and cool, you now admit that you are incapable of citing even ONE instance of a LIE in the Bible. Thanks for providing my living, breathing example of the know-nothing science worshippers.
So....what's this.....bad-timing....or, maybe just a little-too-much of the grape??? :rolleyes:

"Amen, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation."​

So....what's this.....bad-timing....or, maybe just a little-too-much of the grape??? :rolleyes:

Are you joking? You are meekly 1/2 in the discussion, and 1/2 out. The mark of the fragile and gutless intellectual. You make grand declarations without an iota of proof. I thought proof was something science worshippers pride themselves at possessing and denigrate believers in God for lacking.

I'm not sure how much formal education you have but using evilbible.com as your primary source material is not so impressive. Let me be blunt Shaman, IT IS TRASH, ****! Why not cite mad magazine or the onion.

When you are ignorant of a subject (the Bible) you are easily duped, even by the simple-minded, and evilbible.com qualifies.

Anyway, are you making an argument or are you deferring one to evilbible.com? What exactly in the quote, "Amen, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation" is a LIE?

I'm not sure how much formal education you have but using evilbible.com as your primary source material is not so impressive.
Not to worry. Republicans have the same problem with video-tape. :rolleyes:

Anyway, are you making an argument or are you deferring one to evilbible.com? What exactly in the quote, "Amen, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation" is a LIE?
I guess you overlooked the Heading:

"According to the Bible the “End Times” Should Have ALREADY Occurred!"

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Lies in the bible?

The world was flooded and Noah saved all the animals by putting two of each species on a boat.

Lazarus came back from the dead.

Mary got pregnant without losing her virginity.

The red sea parted to let the Israelites walk across it.

Jesus rose from the dead after three days.

God created the world.

A snake spoke to Eve.

Aaron turned rods into snakes.

Peter walked on the sea.

Angels came down to sing amongst shepherds.

I could go on for hours but you get the picture.

Oh, what about love thy neighbour? Not even christians believe that one.

Back