What's for dinner?

Texas_tea

The wife made chorizo in a cream cheese sauce with corn and sweet potatoes (grown locally). For the teen, she made steak in a basalmic vinegar reduction and sweet potatoes. It was one of those nights where she threw things together without a recipe and hit the ball out of the park.

What did you have?

Werbung:
I made hamburger patties with onion, craker etc. Homemade biscuts covered with pan gravey, steamed broccoli and sliced tomatoes. Apple crumb pie.

I do the cooking, as the misses is too busy.

Last night I made a great pork tenderloin with onions and apples, along with sauteed spinach and a nice salad. Got kudos for the pork from Mom, wife, and even the picky daughter.

Tonight my special spaghetti sauce with pork along with egg plant and salad.

All things organic and absolutely no wheat or GMO.

I do the cooking, as the misses is too busy.

Last night I made a great pork tenderloin with onions and apples, along with sauteed spinach and a nice salad. Got kudos for the pork from Mom, wife, and even the picky daughter.

Tonight my special spaghetti sauce with pork along with egg plant and salad.

All things organic and absolutely no wheat or GMO.
Bit of a tenderloin fan myself especially with the onions and sauteed spinach :)

We do the no wheat or GMO thing as well ...

I'd liked to hear more about that "special spaghetti sauce" (y)

Bit of a tenderloin fan myself especially with the onions and sauteed spinach :)

We do the no wheat or GMO thing as well ...

I'd liked to hear more about that "special spaghetti sauce" (y)

You can add more tomato sauce if you like it more saucy.

Ingredients:

2- Cloves chopped garlic

1-chopped onion

1-large carrot diced

1-stick salary diced

2-3 leaves basil diced

1-bay leaf

1-28 oz. tomato sauce – Tuttorosso Sauce

In sauce pot saute garlic and onion until translucent – low to medium heat – use olive oil

Add carrots and salary. Cook until all are soft

Add basil and tomato sauce. Salt and pepper to taste.

Add red pepper flakes if you like.

Cover and cook on low for 45-60 minutes. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat and use hand mixer to make sure sauce has the texture you want.

You can add more tomato sauce if you like it more saucy.

Ingredients:

2- Cloves chopped garlic

1-chopped onion

1-large carrot diced

1-stick salary diced

2-3 leaves basil diced

1-bay leaf

1-28 oz. tomato sauce – Tuttorosso Sauce

In sauce pot saute garlic and onion until translucent – low to medium heat – use olive oil

Add carrots and salary. Cook until all are soft

Add basil and tomato sauce. Salt and pepper to taste.

Add red pepper flakes if you like.

Cover and cook on low for 45-60 minutes. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat and use hand mixer to make sure sauce has the texture you want.
Sounds wonderful .... I am not familiar with the Tuttorosso Sauce. I look forward to trying this one.

Thanks for the recipe Gip .....

2621705815_8a9d415efc_z.jpg

Chicken and Dumplins from scratch tonight ...

photo(4).JPG

With REAL Cornbread .....

photo(2).JPG

And, hot pepper for me .... not everyone is an ol' school southern pepper belly like myself, that's why they are on the side but ..... that is the good stuff ...

photo(3).JPG

Now .... Cornbread in the bottom .... Chicken and Dumplins on top of that and then the peppers .... Texas Style ... :)

Werbung:
Back