Whats next? Liberals gonna take knives away from us?

steveox

All because of that Texas college stabbing. Liberals just don't get it. Its not guns or knives causing crime ITS THE PEOPLE WHO CAUSE CRIME! Read my sig below!

Werbung:
This Solves crime
1175616528h51SoK.jpg

033108d5b198c331a78f01f24d9600af_1M.png

lethal%20injection.jpg

you know it really boggles my mind that people think its BAD to carry out capital punishment on crazy criminals. they are criminals BECAUSE they are crazy.

key to capital punishment is this...

6th Amendment

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed

without the speedy the deterrent effect is diluted.

Why not view executions like they did in the old days. pay just $69,99 watch executions on PPV that would help pay for it

there was a reason executions used to be public.

Yes, as a demonstration of the power of the state over the lives of its subjects. I for one do not want to be a subject. And the various states have notoriously been bad at discriminating between the innocent and the political undesirables.

There will always be a place for the criminal justice system and in that system a place for executions but IMO it is better to make the focus about creating a world in which morality and ethics are influential.

Yes, as a demonstration of the power of the state over the lives of its subjects. I for one do not want to be a subject. And the various states have notoriously been bad at discriminating between the innocent and the political undesirables.

There will always be a place for the criminal justice system and in that system a place for executions but IMO it is better to make the focus about creating a world in which morality and ethics are influential.

it is the shame of modern society that morals and ethics are in rapid decline.

Why not just lock up all the cowboys and their nutty supporters? Why should they be allowed to kill children?

Why not just lock up all the cowboys and their nutty supporters? Why should they be allowed to kill children?

When a mentally ill man takes a gun and kills children there are a multitude of stories and cries for gun control and restrictions on what all mentally ill persons can do.

When an abortionists takes a scalpel and kills children AFTER they are born the MSM largely ignores it and there are no cries for scalpel control or the locking up of all doctors.

Werbung:
Back