What's that you said about hate speech and anger?

Werbung:
No defense of the brazen hypocrisy attempted - just cricket noise........

.......chirp!.......chirp!.......chirp!.......chirp!.......chirp!.......chirp!.......

Look they did it so I can do it to!

The point, O reading deficient one, was the lib establishment in full bald face lying mode, like the democrat pima county sheriff saying (in so many words) that there never was angry political talk before - just in the past two years.

Angry leftwing politics: OK
Angry conservative politics: Terrible uh er awful ahhh not nice.

:D

The point, O reading deficient one, was the lib establishment in full bald face lying mode, like the democrat pima county sheriff saying (in so many words) that there never was angry political talk before - just in the past two years.

Angry leftwing politics: OK
Angry conservative politics: Terrible uh er awful ahhh not nice.

:D

guess what, some of us have been against it for a long time on both sides..you just use one side as a excuse to do it.

""all the vitriol we hear inflaming the American public by people who make a living off of doing that. That may be free speech," Dupnik said, but that vitriol and political rhetoric "is not without consequence."

So where in here did he say only Right wing Rhetoric?

But you just keep with your, if I yell Liberal and Liberal Media alot...it will make it sound like I know what I am saying and thus what i say will be true...
that's all you have...Rhetoric and hate..Must be sad to live life that way

Werbung:
guess what, some of us have been against it for a long time on both sides..you just use one side as a excuse to do it.

""all the vitriol we hear inflaming the American public by people who make a living off of doing that. That may be free speech," Dupnik said, but that vitriol and political rhetoric "is not without consequence."

So where in here did he say only Right wing Rhetoric?

Here's his well-publicized quote:

"When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous," he said. "And unfortunately, Arizona, I think, has become the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry."

Dupnik is better at defamation than, say, the hysterical tirade from NOW about the "right wing". He didn't name names, but it's crystal clear who he's talking about. Is it the leftwing? Noooooooo....... they run the government, they're not protesting the government. And arizona being a mecca of bigotry - what could that be about? Only because that state is on the front lines among the few trying to fight the illegal alien invasion - that must be the "bigotry".

No ifs - he, a democrat, is clearly talking about the "right wing".

Back