1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

What's up with disney?

Discussion in 'Culture & Religion' started by Dr.Who, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Well-Known Member

OK so this is one for the "culture" section. And maybe on the lighter side.

As I am typing today my daughter is here with me and she is watching the Disney "Princess Stories" movie.

One thing I notices is that Aladdin is in a cave (I think it was called the cave of wonders) trying to restore Jasmines beauty and the cave oddly resembles the female reproductive system a lot. Then in the next scene he is near the "cave of wind" and it resembles (not just a little) a puckered starry shaped opening.

And at the end of the movie, to be restored, Jasmine takes a fruit from the "tree of (whatever they called it)," takes a bite and hands it to Alladin who then takes a bite, thus restoring her/their beauty.

Well, I hope you all find this amusing or have some insights to share.

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Crap now I have to preview disney stuff! its bad enough I have to preview hannah montana

ugh!

thanks for that tip

3. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    I think its sad if you are scared to let your kids watch those shows...I was watching Friday the 13 at like 8...oddly never became a crazy killer.