Whats wrong with 4million jobs created?

Werbung:
Yeah....he was only THE common-denominator in every failed-business he piloted.

:rolleyes:

So at last, you prove yourself a fool beyond any question. Inductive reasoning? Are you kidding? Alas, sadly, you are not, are you?

Go learn something mr shaman, and change your name. Shaman suggests wisdom and knowledge; neither of which you seem to possess. You are a poser. You argue nothing. You prove nothing. And now, you presume to prove a point via very flawed system of inductive reasoning.

So at last, you prove yourself a fool beyond any question.
Go ahead....TRY to find a business The Idiot Son didn't run-into-the-ground....before one o' Daddy Bush's buds (later, to become one o' Lil' Dumbya's $upporter$) bailed-him-OUT!

That should keep you occupied, until The Second Coming.....

Go ahead....TRY to find a business The Idiot Son didn't run-into-the-ground....before one o' Daddy Bush's buds (later, to become one o' Lil' Dumbya's $upporter$) bailed-him-OUT!

That should keep you occupied, until The Second Coming.....

Unsurprisingly you don't seem to understand how debate works. You are the one who is making the claim that he ran them into the ground so it is for you to prove it. Face it, you are over your head. You spew plenty but have thus far, been able to substantiate none of it. My guess is that it will be you who is busy till the second coming trying to prove any of your claims.

Whew!!

Coupled with your inadequate reading-comprehension skills, it's no-wonder your gray-matter is in a perpetual-spin mode.

So you do aggree completely with those you quoted? Is that your stance? And the indetermidable wait continues for you to provide anyting at all that clinton did to create the economy he presided over. When do you think you might get around to that bucky?

.....And, THE most generic-response by those desperate to sound well-informed.

That's not an answer. You have failed repeatedly to name one single thing that Clinton did to improve the economy. NAFTA is the only economic legislation passed that had a positive effect, other than possibly welfare reform, which the left hates as well.

Desperate is when you attack another persons answer, without having one yourself. It's a sign you don't have an answer, or you would have said it by now.

Yeah....he was only THE common-denominator in every failed-business he piloted.

Only in Shammy world, does the failure of a completely independent company, with nearly unlimited federal funding, reside on the president. I wonder if the companies future failure also reside on Obama, as much as he claims on Bush.

Want to take some bets on that? I wager they will complain it was evil republicans in the company that cause it to fail. Of course Shaman will parrot it dutifully.

Unsurprisingly you don't seem to understand how debate works. You are the one who is making the claim that he ran them into the ground so it is for you to prove it.
No PROB!!!!

Now...you're on-deck.

Let's see you provide the (non-existant) list of his business-successes.

No PROB!!!!

Now...you're on-deck.

Let's see you provide the (non-existant) list of his business-successes.

But your own link openly states the companies problems were because of the drop in oil prices in 1986. So basically you own link says Bush wasn't the cause. Yet another case of Shaman shooting his own mouth off. Good work boy. Here's a cookie.

Here's a thought... show us Obama's list of successful businesses. :D

The fact is that the Stim Package does both cut taxes (just as President Obama always said he wanted to do) and holds and creates jobs. When you built, repair or upgrade things that takes PEOPLE to do that... those people get paid and spend money everywhere and pay taxes everywhere.

Plus the environmental & energy provisions help us big time long term!

And most importantly... It's now on President Obama's desk to sign in record breaking time and I'm LOVING IT!!! The American people are getting to see what's been said over the last 2 years. When the Obstructionist Republican Party doesn't have the numbers to obstruct things... THINGS GET DONE!!!

iconatoreee704ee8fa9b9bum1.jpg

The fact is that the Stim Package does both cut taxes (just as President Obama always said he wanted to do) and holds and creates jobs. When you built, repair or upgrade things that takes PEOPLE to do that... those people get paid and spend money everywhere and pay taxes everywhere.

Plus the environmental & energy provisions help us big time long term!

And most importantly... It's now on President Obama's desk to sign in record breaking time and I'm LOVING IT!!! The American people are getting to see what's been said over the last 2 years. When the Obstructionist Republican Party doesn't have the numbers to obstruct things... THINGS GET DONE!!!

iconatoreee704ee8fa9b9bum1.jpg
let's start a thread to start counting the many, many, many jobs and business that are created.

It will be a small thread, so you won't have to worry about keeping up with it.

Let's also see how many middle income jobs are created. My guess is none. Beause mid-class workers, do not want to build roads and bridges.

No, not really. But when you have obvious double standards, and a clearly hypocritical stance, plus snide remarks like "only the GOP would create the department of homeland security, and not fund it", when it clearly has been funded for 7 years, then I have no choice but to assume you are just another political hack, not worth listening to.
OK, but all of a sudden you have a problem with them having a dedicated headquarters? They have been in temporary quarters since its formation and it has been largely inadequate. I find it highly hypocritical by the GOP to make an issue of this expenditure. This is the department that is supposed to keep us safe. Fact of the matter is that it has been known this was needed and was directly asked for in 2007, and now it is considered pork?
Typically, well funded school system exist in communities that are middle class, and thus can afford them. At the same time, students from middle class families tend to be more motivated to achieve, and less involved in gangs and drugs, which is the key factor in better results.

Lower-class and poverty areas, tend to have students more into drugs and gangs, and less interested in achievement and school work. Similarly, they tend to be poorer, and less able to purchase newer school buildings.

Giving students not interested in a school, a better school, does not help their achievement. I'll give two examples.
Woohoo, three examples out of a few hundred thousand high schools. I could give 2 dozen examples of schools that dont face the issues you mentioned but are lacking in thier capacity, and facilities.

There is no question that a quality teacher is important to education here. We can agree on that. But we can put the best teachers who have antiquated facilities and the level of education goes down.

We need modern science and technology labs, and the capacity to have enough books per student, enough room in the halls and a teacher-student ratio that is condusive to learning instead of baby sitting.

But then you throw in the basic problems that is found in No Child Left Behind and the whole problem is compounded. I dont disagree with your assesment that schools in areas that are poorer, achieve less. But it is worthy to point out that under NCLB, parents have and students have zero accountability for thier own education, and it is left purely to teachers and adminstrators and when they "fail" they lose funding. When it comes to school vouchers, parents and students have more incentive to fail than achieve.
If there is an increase, we should be seeing an eoonomic upturn in collation to it. In California, during their private recession in 01-04 (I think), traffic was so light, it caused headlines in the national media. People don't drive all over the place when they don't have jobs to go to, or money to spend.
Light traffic in California? I definately missed that. But in that time period, the internet wasnt exactly available in my village. So I probably missed it. But either way, if the economy is going to bounce back, it makes sense to add more capacity now. One thing I do remember from that time frame was that there was no enough airport capacity to deal with the traffic.
Here in AK, I know that traffic levels have done nothing but increase, but I am in a small and rather isolated state so it might be entirely different in the lower 48.

That makes no sense whatsoever. Speculation can't force the price up, when in fact it is going down. You do understand what speculation is right?

Speculation, is a contract to purchase a shipment of oil at a pre-determined price. If I'm a speculator, and I bid up the shipment of oil at $50/barrel, and the price is $40/bar, I lose $10 per barrel. I can't just bid up forever, or I'll go bankrupt. In fact, when you consider a shipment of oil contains millions of barrels, I could go broke in one single shipment.

Speculation has never "driven" the market, today or in the past. It's a media myth, created to generate more ratings. The media is always interested in finding someone to blame for every bad thing that happens in the world, because there's nothing people like more than to pass blame for all their problems onto something or someone.

Speculation is actually a very good thing, for both consumers and producers.

You might think it is good for consumers, but as someone who is on the outside end of the line, and is paying $7 a gallon, I will tell you it is flawed considerably.

If we go on the supply and demand model that the GOP loves to embrace, then there was no reason for oil to drive as high as it did last summer and fall as much as it has this winter. And a single event that has not happened yet, that has nothing to do with supply or demand could drive the price up again, to even a higher level.
Oil was trading at $150 a barrel 6 months ago. Now it is less than $40. The consumption of oil has not decreased even %10, and the supply increase has not risen enough to even begin to justify the decrease in price, also less than %10.
So, what we have is, speculation driving the world market. Nothing else but speculation. Supply and demand would never account for the raise and drop we have seen in oil prices.

let's start a thread to start counting the many, many, many jobs and business that are created.

It will be a small thread, so you won't have to worry about keeping up with it.

Let's also see how many middle income jobs are created. My guess is none. Beause mid-class workers, do not want to build roads and bridges.

As a middle class guy, and a small business owner(my commercial fishing operation) I definately want more roads and bridges. It carries my product to the end consumer faster, safer and cheaper.

Werbung:
Early students are no longer drilled in the basics and as a result, the remainder of their education is built upon a foundation of sand. More money obviously isn't the answer to the educational problems in this country,
Do you think that less money is the result than? I am convinced, as someone who has sat on the local school board, and is somewhat in the know when it concerns education funding that an influx of capital dollars for new or upgrading school facilities should lead to higher achievement. As I said before, the best quality teacher cannot expect to have thier students achieve more when dealing with antiquated technology.

Back