What's wrong with stealing?

Werbung:
I do it all the time at Wal Mart. I make up for my Gas taxes until Government starts being honest. The stealing will continue until politicans start telling the truth and be honest.

The stealing will continue until politicans start telling the truth and be honest.

Or until someone like me catches you...

Question: Can I rob your house while you're at Wal Mart stealing? Lol.

Or until someone like me catches you...

Question: Can I rob your house while you're at Wal Mart stealing? Lol.

No,, Go rob a rich mans house or steal his car. Like id would steal David Lettermans car if i had the chance. Or id would steal Derrick Jeters car if i had the chance.

Ford-Escape-2009-91709.jpg

Derrick Jeters car

5009610239_f47eba65d0_z.jpg

David Lettermans car

I'd rather you know what it's like to be stolen from, since you're the one that thinks it's O.K.

No fan of either guy you mentioned, but at least they worked for what they have.

However, your answer for your problems isn't new. It's always been the answer for those who don't have and apparently can't get for themselves.

Look how justice was back in the wild west days. If you steal a piece of steak from Jessie James hed put a bullet in your head.

Huh, I must live in the Old West, which I do, considering I moved from California to Texas, and here, if you tried to steal from me, you (I mean y'all") would still get a bullet in the head and I wouldn't be charged. Justice lives on, just not in liberal lands.

There's a difference between stealing from a multi-millionaire business and man who uses excessive amounts of money because he can and stealing from the majority of people who struggle to pay their bills because of the bad choices made by our Government and businesses.

If I were to steal from the likes of Wal Mart, it's either a personal rebellious act to defy the capitalistic greedy perception they have on life or because I am struggling to afford the items in question. Let me ask you, what is wrong with either of these reasons? The amount of profit made on each item will more than enough cover up the cost of the item(s) you've stolen, hence if the corporation is ****ing you over, why not act against that?

I guess if you have no honor as a human being, and assume that it's alright for anyone else to do to you using whatever justification they decide on, then have at it. Besides, you might get a really cute "boyfriend" out of the deal as well, if caught.

I Want yall watch the Documentry ""Inside Job"" Its about Corperations stealing money from banks and the government. How come the law cant do anything about big businesses who steal like A.I.G, J.P. Morgan And Merrill Lynch but the Police take down the ordinary people who rob banks. I suggest you order this opn PPV or Rent it. Its worth every penny!!!!!

and once again we see why Steve hates cops...

Funny how someone who crys about wanting good old tv back with its better values...seems to always be talking about he is breaking the law...

My company is a fairly large company ( 400 stores, in many states) so does that make it ok to steal from them? its run by a rich board of investors all loaded with cash. So must be right?

Now you walk in and you steal something...you know whos paycheck that comes out of? mine..since I run the store I am held to account for that. back a few years ago before I was running my own store..I had a guy steal something fairly large...It almost cost my boss at that store, his Bonus check for the month ( from that he gave me my own bonus as well) That guy who thought he was stealing from some big faceless company...realy stole from US...that Bonus money was a quite a bit. I don't know how much but last month mine was about 900 bucks at a much smaller store during slow time of the year...so I would guess 1500-2000 almost. Also I almost was fired.

But don't worry, it just was stealing from a rich company

Since you run the store why dont you offer a tax free sale? Say like 6% off everything in store. You pay the taxes. Thats fair!! Like why not change your store name and call it The 6% off Store. Sell everything like Wal Mart does. Same prices as Wal Mart but you take 6% off every item. Ill shop at your store and give a finger to the state and the pigs.

Werbung:
I do it all the time at Wal Mart. I make up for my Gas taxes until Government starts being honest. The stealing will continue until politicans start telling the truth and be honest.

How does dishonest politicians justify you stealing from Wal-mart? All you are doing is making Wal-mart charge the rest of us more to make up for their loss.

What you are doing is like Robin Hood stealing from the peasants in the market rather than from the sheriff.

Back