Whats your idealology?

Idealology?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:
I have a question here. Why have you chosen only Islam from the religions? Is it that you only count islam as having an ideology and not the others? If yes why?
Or is it that you were just interested in that one from all?

I have a question here. Why have you chosen only Islam from the religions? Is it that you only count islam as having an ideology and not the others? If yes why?
Or is it that you were just interested in that one from all?
I put Sharia Islam because it weilds greater influence than other religious idealology.

Objectivism - if you'd have allowed Libertarian or Anarcho-Capitalist, I would have taken Anarcho-Capitalist first, I mean, there's economics, philosophy, ideology, politics, religion - it depends on how many days of the month one spends hooting at astrological formations where the line gets drawn.

I outlined my ideology in my very first post on this forum, here.

When this post was made, Bush was still president.

One small change: After a conversation with Pandora, in which she interpreted my word "pragmatism" as a political movement, I decided the word "practicality" would be a better and clearer choice.

Other. It's hard to categorize me. I'm too liberal for conservatives but too conservative for hard core lefties. I'd guess you could call me moderately liberal .

Other. It's hard to categorize me. I'm too liberal for conservatives but too conservative for hard core lefties. I'd guess you could call me moderately liberal .
Your the best kind of liberal, the JFK kind..
Classic Liberal who's just confused that you belong in the Democratic Party..glad your here

I hate how you have anarchism and communism separate... Communism is anarchism. I would call myself a Libertarian however then people think of Glenn Beck and bell-ends like him so to avoid any confusion Ill call myself classically liberal.

Werbung:
Back