When Romney takes office on Jan. 20, 2013, what will departing Democrats do?

Little-Acorn

Recall that the last time Democrats left the White House etc. to make way for the Republican who defeated them (in January 2001), they committed vandalism, stole things, pried all the letter W's off the computer keyboards etc.

I predict that this January, when Romney and his staff move in to the White House, they will find...

...all the empty chairs are missing!

:D

Werbung:
They will probably just burn the place down. Too many fingerprints to clean it up.

I am going to predict that if Romney wins, the Occupy douchebags are going to set up shop in D.C., as close to the White House as they can, and they won't leave for 4 years. They will riot when asked to leave, Dem office holders will hang out with them every once in awhile to show that they "believe in the cause". Get used to seeing the Occupy losers, they are a permanent part of the Dems strategy.

I am going to predict that if Romney wins, the Occupy douchebags are going to set up shop in D.C., as close to the White House as they can, and they won't leave for 4 years. They will riot when asked to leave, Dem office holders will hang out with them every once in awhile to show that they "believe in the cause". Get used to seeing the Occupy losers, they are a permanent part of the Dems strategy.

You are probably right. But some of them are violent and will riot. Lots of them just like the idea of being like the 60s and want to protest and are not out to do harm.

I know what Mitt will do when he leaves office? install secret hidden camerias in the white house when the next dem in office he will give tapes to fox news :)

The Angry ones--they always burn their own neighborhoods--then complain they have to take buses for two hours to get groceries--like they did in the L.A. Riots. That was a fun time.

Detroit will burn--simply because that is their particular process of urban renewal.

The departing Democrats will, well, depart.

Then they will begin to plan ways to regain power.

The remaining Democrats will do the same thing every minority party does: Begin to throw sh*** at whatever the party in power tries to do.

Just like the Republicans have been doing for the past few years.

and the circus will continue, just with new clowns.

Werbung:
The departing Democrats will, well, depart.

Then they will begin to plan ways to regain power.

The remaining Democrats will do the same thing every minority party does: Begin to throw sh*** at whatever the party in power tries to do.

Just like the Republicans have been doing for the past few years.

and the circus will continue, just with new clowns.

I hope they warn all the democrats that they will be severely prosecuted and jailed if they shit on the walls like Occupy Wall Street folks.

There will be plenty of Lysol needed--no matter what happens.

Back