When we outlaw guns...

Well, I'm 39, not exactly a child. I would expect that a person versed in the usage of firearms would be more than capable of taking care of themselves with a "lil peon" gun.

Right I see...............because you are 39 that makes it so you can easily fend off gangs armed with mac 10s modified ar15's and ak47's .................yeah ok buddy

Werbung:
and just how far against a tyrannous government is that >38 gonna help you to beat them off?

im sorry i dont believe you understand the 2nd ammendmant at all

I fully understand the 2nd ammendment. What would the government do against every gun and gun onwer in this country?

Right I see...............because you are 39 that makes it so you can easily fend off gangs armed with mac 10s modified ar15's and ak47's .................yeah ok buddy

Um, yes. I feel very comfortable with my guns, along wioth firing them, as I have done so for my entire life.

yeah ok pal

i can fire more rounds with one squeeze of the trigger than you could by reloading that crappy 38 3 times

a .38 ? a womans weapon says alot

care to have an old fashioned show down?

you bring that womans weapon.....the .38

ill bring my Ar15.....any bets on who wins?

Btw i can break down my weapon and re-assemble it blindfolded in pouring rain..............in the mud and under fire and still come up firing

the .38 choice of gang members and theyr girlfriends

I don't think your kidding anyone with your multiple profiles Roker, why doesn't Abraxis go on holiday and never come back or something?

Abraxis, your post is pathetic, who needs a showdown with whos got the biggest gun? This isn't the issue.

And don't you find it funny that America has a very high gun crime rate compared to the rest of the developed world, while it is one of the few to allow any nutter to possess a gun?

Why? I am an American. I have the right to own guns. When you can justify a weapon such as a MAC 10, then I may consider moving.

The real question is why shouldn't people be allowed to have a MAC-10. The burden of proof doesn't lie with with the people, but with the government. That's what makes America's Founding Principles supreme, the fact that our inalienable rights come from the Creator, not the government.

Until you can provide me with evidence that the government can effectively ban MAC 10s in a fashion that will save the lives of innocents, then maybe I'll buy into it.

I don't think your kidding anyone with your multiple profiles Roker, why doesn't Abraxis go on holiday and never come back or something?

Abraxis, your post is pathetic, who needs a showdown with whos got the biggest gun? This isn't the issue.

And don't you find it funny that America has a very high gun crime rate compared to the rest of the developed world, while it is one of the few to allow any nutter to possess a gun?
You missed the point being made by Abraxis......thats because you are still fixated on him being me.......and cannot see beyond that

the man states that his .38 is enough self protection against whordes of gang members toting mac 10's and Ak47's this is seriously delusional thinking on his part
six shots and reload ....against an AK47?

give me a break

why dont you not worry so much about who is who eh limey?

If gun control worked, then why would the police need guns? The fact is, it doesn't. It's impossible to keep arms out of criminals hands in today's world with the black market for weapons.

The only way to counteract this is to allow everyone carry a gun. Ultimately, it's a question of who you would rather have protect you: yourself or the government.

BTW -- I'm looking forward to your stats that display how America has "a very high gun crime rate compared to the rest of the developed world".

Because a MAC 10 is an unnessecarily powerful and dangerous weapon to have in circulation.

You didn't answer the question. Prove to me, with hard evidence and support, that removing MAC 10s would make anyone safer.

I'll give you an easier task -- prove to me that removing automtic weapons makes anyone safer (except of course the criminals who acquired them illegally in Mexico).

can you say "Obsessed"? who cares ? Im american i dont go "on holiday" I take Vacation

Werbung:
Back