Where are you on the political spectrum?

Werbung:
Sitting right in the middle and having problems with both sides of the spectrum (left/right), so obviousl the left call me a conservative and vice versa.

The first test put me in the left libertarian center.

It put me in the bottom left quadrant, just slightly left of center, but quite a way down on the libertarian scale.

I had a quick look, but the bit I examined seemed to concern non-political issues like abortion, so I left it alone.

Left-Libertarian. The questions on political campus were predictable, but effective I think. Certainly politics isn't as black and white as the test seems to assume.

I had a quick look, but the bit I examined seemed to concern non-political issues like abortion, so I left it alone.

Wouldn't you consider abortion debates political? It involves so many ethical-cum-political concepts: female autonomy and freedom to make decisions, the question of religion being overbearing and oppressive, men's part in the decision-making process, and the question, "When does life begin? Is the fetus a living thing? Is even the zygote a living thing?"

Wouldn't you consider abortion debates political? It involves so many ethical-cum-political concepts: female autonomy and freedom to make decisions, the question of religion being overbearing and oppressive, men's part in the decision-making process, and the question, "When does life begin? Is the fetus a living thing? Is even the zygote a living thing?"

It is so for Americans. To my mind, however, real politics concern class.

Werbung:
Back