Where does Trump stand....

Werbung:
PlC1 seems to forget that both Russia and the USA have great nuclear arsenals. A war between the two atomic powers will destroy a large part of the earth, This is one fact we should bear in mine. China and North Korea do not have so many atomic bombs.
China has plenty.
Russia has a lot of nukes, which is why an economic war is preferable to a shooting war. The Russians know this as well. Moreover, the US has a far stronger economy than does Russia, and so has an advantage. The state of California alone has a higher GDP than Russia.

PlC1 seems to forget that both Russia and the USA have great nuclear arsenals. A war between the two atomic powers will destroy a large part of the earth, This is one fact we should bear in mine. China and North Korea do not have so many atomic bombs.

So, how would you have responded to the threat?

Maybe for obama. He loves that stuff.

I think you are confusing Obama with Trump, and Bush, two cowards who were, unfortunately, put in control of the greatest military force in the world, and thought they could use it to prove their manhood.

We have to stand up to Russia if they threaten us. As in the Cuban Missile Crisis. Russia back don then. But this time if atomic bombs are used many American cities will be destroyed. Could we win an economic war without New York and Los Angeles? Atomic bombs must be the last resort.

We have to stand up to Russia if they threaten us. As in the Cuban Missile Crisis. Russia back don then. But this time if atomic bombs are used many American cities will be destroyed. Could we win an economic war without New York and Los Angeles? Atomic bombs must be the last resort.

Just exactly how do you do that? Trump is encouraging an expansion of nuclear weapons, and is not inclined to use sanctions against Russia. With the madness of MAD/SAD, the economic issues would be of little concern:

http://climate.envsci.rutgers.edu/pdf/RobockToonSAD.pdf

We're at war with Egypt, Libya, Syria and Ukraine? I must have missed that.

Hey, you know Obama is responsible for everything. Why, all you have to do is look at the transparency of the Trump crew, and you can clearly see what is happening. Idiots have united to defend their god no matter what.

Werbung:
The problem is one perception is different to others. Obama in his farewell speech listed among his achievements Iran, Cuba and his Medical scheme. These could all be reversed by Trump. Then what has he got to show Just being the first African to be President. This is an achievement that can not be taken away. He lost territory in Ukraine. Lost support in Egypt. I am not sure if it can be said he lost in Syria. The worst that happen is he change his enemy from IS to a more moderate Arab leader.
I doubt if any American leader could have done much better.

Back