Where in the world is Arizona????

she could run in office where they can't read it seems trying to make it so someone born in the US but not to legal Citizens is not a Citizen...as if it was not clearly written in the Constitution that they are. OR where the Senator ( McCain wants to secure borders of Iraq and Pakistan...I am sure thats going well....of course I am smart enough to know when someone misspeaks and someone who does not know better....its sad you don't

What does a woman slamming the AZ law because she thinks its not a border state like Texas and if it were a border state like Texas she would feel differently have anything to do with Pakistan or McCain or even the constitution?

Werbung:
do you realy want the Bush I can't speak for the life of me list? its pages long...

I would love to see how well you did reading speech off one..lets sit back and count your Screw ups...with just one....

I have seen the list 100 times and its funny but if you want to post the list again I will be happy to read it.

It is sad that I can laugh at funny/silly/stupid things that President Bush did but you get your panties all in a bunch if anyone talks about the very similar things obama did/does!

I have seen the list 100 times and its funny but if you want to post the list again I will be happy to read it.

It is sad that I can laugh at funny/silly/stupid things that President Bush did but you get your panties all in a bunch if anyone talks about the very similar things obama did/does!

maybe because I know the difference between someone who misspoke...and someone who says something dumb and believes it to be true...For you, you act as if it was not just a simple mistake...

I don't run around claiming McCain should be kicked out of the Senate and the voters are dumb for voting for him, and that he knows nothing about National Security...when he did the same thing....

What does a woman slamming the AZ law because she thinks its not a border state like Texas and if it were a border state like Texas she would feel differently have anything to do with Pakistan or McCain or even the constitution?

because both deal with politicians speaking wrong about borders...I thought the analogy was was pretty easy to see...

Werbung:
maybe because I know the difference between someone who misspoke...and someone who says something dumb and believes it to be true...For you, you act as if it was not just a simple mistake...

I don't run around claiming McCain should be kicked out of the Senate and the voters are dumb for voting for him, and that he knows nothing about National Security...when he did the same thing....

I never said anyone should kick her out but hopefully vote her out. How exactly do you misspeak when you say I could understand it if it were a border state and once you find out its a border state you change your mind about understanding.

never mind... it really doesn't matter and it would not unless she were a tea party member

Back