Where is everyone?

Segep

I know you all don't read that slowly....:p

I post some at another forum, and I've noticed that while HOP has produced only a handful of new posts over the last hour, every time I hit New Posts at the other place, I get half a dozen or more. There have been about the same number of registered members and guests on each forum during the course of that time. This must mean you either don't have a lot to say (seems unlikely for a bunch of political forum junkies) or you have hidden forums, and the majority of the members are posting there right now. Perhaps complaining about each other or complaining about new members, who knows :)

Fine and good, but don't forget to come out in public once in a while. The board is slooooow and boring right now. If you want the membership to grow, it would seem that a lot of new posts from which to pick and choose which to respond to would help new members stay interested. It's bad enough that the server seems to be slower than some, but for there to be no new posts in over 25 minutes really blows.

Werbung:
I know you all don't read that slowly....:p

I post some at another forum, and I've noticed that while HOP has produced only a handful of new posts over the last hour, every time I hit New Posts at the other place, I get half a dozen or more. There have been about the same number of registered members and guests on each forum during the course of that time. This must mean you either don't have a lot to say (seems unlikely for a bunch of political forum junkies) or you have hidden forums, and the majority of the members are posting there right now. Perhaps complaining about each other or complaining about new members, who knows :)

Fine and good, but don't forget to come out in public once in a while. The board is slooooow and boring right now. If you want the membership to grow, it would seem that a lot of new posts from which to pick and choose which to respond to would help new members stay interested. It's bad enough that the server seems to be slower than some, but for there to be no new posts in over 25 minutes really blows.

I'm afraid to say anything, because I got a warning for calling somebody "Sherlock", then asking if they forgot to take their meds today.

hah, i got a warning for calling Obama the Magic Negro.

I guess they didn't hear the song. Or read the article in the LA Times that called him it first...

I called him the magic negro to, but I got away with it, maybe they think I am black, or maybe I am black, and their Internet Racial ID software determined that I wasn't a threat.

The Magic Negro!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahah thats a good one...... why did they warn you?

negro?

is that not pc?

sheesh

I'm afraid to say anything, because I got a warning for calling somebody "Sherlock", then asking if they forgot to take their meds today.

Seriously? For crying out loud mods, don't make this a politically correct paradise, otherwise I'm off faster than you can say "Banks stop displaying piggy banks in their adverts, it offends Muslims"

So meanwhile back to the question at hand. Where is everybody? Is there a private forum for "old" guys to discuss politics? As a "new" guy I would like to know.

You will learn grasshopper.

No their isn't one, but there should be. 500+ posts sound good? Anyway, I like it this way. As soon as this forum gets so big that you cant reply to all the messages because theres too many new threads and posts and you can't find your last response I'm out of here.

:) maybe we do have a private forum but you just don't know about it...

have you counted my posts one by one.. do all *134* of them actually show up, or are we more clever than that and the post count doesn't even reflect it

Werbung:
Back