Where were the blacks 7-4?

Werbung:
Did you flunk statistics and probability? My guess is yes. :D

Yes, you see a lot of them in the military - why wouldn't they want to join institutions renowned for their reverse racism? Except when a war starts, their political representatives start whining because they look at the military as only a welfare agency for the otherwise unemployable.

Nope did well in it, that's why I know that just because they are not at even you chose to go to , has Zero to do with they Celebrated or not...I was with Many Black people where I was for the 4th...

You really have absolutely NO sense of humor sometimes!:eek:

I was responding to the absurd with absurdity. HEY, I KNOW, we need more smileys!

Oh, and BTW, would you care to show me anywhere that I've said that liberals don't love America, that they "hate" America, or anything to that effect? Seriously, because if I did, I need to apologize for that IMMEDIATELY.

Why DON'T you think that?

They hate american history.
They hate the military.
They hate the church.
They hate white males.
They hate capitalism.
They hate corporations.
They hate jews.
They hate rich people.
They hate the president.
They hate southerners and rural people.
They have contempt for displays of the american flag.
They have contempt for lower class working people.
They blame america for everything bad that happens in the world.
They never saw a dictator they didn't like.

In spite of all the above and more, they improbably claim not to hate america. They hate it all right, no ifs.

Just to make this clear:

It does not constitute racism to say bad things about people of a given race.

It does constitute racism to argue that those behaviors are a direct consequence of their membership in that race (where evidence does not support the assertion). But Libsmasher hasn't done that.

So let's keep the racism accusations pocketed, no?

I'll ask you again....what is the point of this thread?

In fact what even motivated you to start a thread singling out black attendance at a fourth of July celebration?

The point of the thread is a simple question from an observation, and anyone would understand that except Pee See Troglodytes whose mental race card trip wire starts them spluttering when anyone questions the behavior of blacks or a black, for any reason.

Just to make this clear:

It does not constitute racism to say bad things about people of a given race.

It does constitute racism to argue that those behaviors are a direct consequence of their membership in that race (where evidence does not support the assertion). But Libsmasher hasn't done that.

So let's keep the racism accusations pocketed, no?

Why do you even bother responding to the blather of Race Card Vigilantes?

Well, I found some elucidation online. Here are some comments by blacks about the Fourth:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denise Rolark Barnes, publisher of the Washington Informer:

"...we [blacks] really haven't - I don't think necessarily bought into the celebration."

http://seattlemedium.com/news/Article/Article.asp?NewsID=89621&sID=3&ItemSource=L

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments left on the site of a black person's blog on the issue:

Today as on every 4th I feel nothing. ...I really hate it when people, especially Black people, wish me a happy Fourth.
(Monie)

And like many, I don't feel a stirring on the 4th of July. (Ms. Martin)

We, black folks, operate in cognitive dissonance on this idea of the Fourth. (the uppity negro [sic])

The cognitive dissonance referred to by the Uppity Negro aptly expresses how distressing it is to be a conscious black person in the USA especially on the 4th of July.(dowl)

Well I guess it's unanimous Blacks don't feel any sense of country on the 4th Of July.(freemanpress)

No cognitive dissonance here. Like my Friend said: What's the big deal? It's not my independence day. (JJ)

I'm not a fan of the 4th. As far as I'm concerned it's just another day. (Tamra)

http://blacksnob.blogspot.com/2008/07/born-on-fourth-of-july.html

Another black person's blog:

I've read about how other black Americans are just as perplexed as I am by the Fourth of July and the annual orgies that seem to mock those of us who decline to join in their hollow celebrations. (Sam Fulwood III)

http://www.theroot.com/id/47117?from=rss

Looks like I cleared up my own question.

You really have absolutely NO sense of humor sometimes!:eek:

I was responding to the absurd with absurdity. HEY, I KNOW, we need more smileys!

Oh, and BTW, would you care to show me anywhere that I've said that liberals don't love America, that they "hate" America, or anything to that effect? Seriously, because if I did, I need to apologize for that IMMEDIATELY.

I was talking to Lib, not you sorry lol

Werbung:
Back