Where's the coverage on Venezuela and Cargill

Werbung:
It's America's future if we don't start educating people.

I heard about this yesterday. I think I saw it on Fox as well.

I would imagine the admin opposes this, but in Venezuela what can we really do about it?
Let's take over Citgo. We could use the oil

I heard about this yesterday. I think I saw it on Fox as well.

I would imagine the admin opposes this, but in Venezuela what can we really do about it?

You're correct, BR. It was on Fox News, but I saw nothing on CNN or CBS.

Actually, with the actions of the new PresBO Admin. to date I'm guessing they are NOT opposed to this. Not necessarily in support, but more as a non-position. If it comes to the point of an opinion or statement, it will most likely be along the lines of "highly disappointed" or "cautiously reviewing."

Anything more would be yet more hypocrisy piled on, which would go largely ignored...

You must be joking. Chavez has devastated his country, and your in favor of this?

I'm in favor of Citgo, which though Venezuelan owned is headquartered here in the US and employs thousands.....why do you want to take jobs away from Americans?

Citgo has given free heating oil to lower income Americans for several years.

Hugo is the man!

He does not do this because he feels badly for anyone. It is all political, and as the price of oil has fallen, so have his donations.

I'm in favor of Citgo, which though Venezuelan owned is headquartered here in the US and employs thousands.....why do you want to take jobs away from Americans?

Part of the reason why oil prices have spiked in recent years, has been the dropping of production in Mexico and Venezuela. In both cases, years of increasing production of crude oil was reversed with the socializing of the oil industry in those countries.

Nevertheless, you make a meaningless straw-man by saying I'm not in favor of business. I am in favor of business. And thousands of jobs here in the US, do not make up for the devastating effect Chavez has had on Venezuela.

Are you in favor of causing suffering throughout Venezuela? Notice how your lame question is just a relevant as that one?

Venezuelans have to buy rice from black markets, can't find basic supplies like toilet paper, and have nearly been thrown into a war with Colombia, because Chavez was supporting terrorist that random killed and kidnapped people within Colombia. Not to mention openly inciting citizens to physically attack reporters from media outlets not favorable to Chavez.

Here's another strawman for you to answer. Do you support a cruel dictator?

Werbung:
Back