Where's the coverage on Venezuela and Cargill

I had to hear about it on talk radio - Andrew Wilkow - Sirius 144

Sounds like this guy is getting pretty brave.

We should take over citgo here in the U.S. until he hands back over the cargill facility.

Werbung:
But, But I thought CNN was part of the liberal media conspiracy?

Oh, it is. CNN, along with the LA Times, and the San Francisco Chronicle, have conspired to actually carry this story, thus leaving those arguing that only Fox and talk radio carry negative stories about left wing dictators like Chavez with egg on their collective faces.

I've posted links to stories that the "left wing media" has ignored by citing the left wing media several times. Usually, such posts are ignored.

But, but I thought CNN was part of the liberal media conspiracy?

There's no conspiracy, as far as I know. But they are biased, and often slant their reporting.

In either case, what's your point? Maybe you think that we are like you, and make broad assumptions about things reported by Fox News, without knowing anything at all about the story.

Well, we are not. We call stories, biased and slanted, when they are biased and slanted. In short, we don't pre-judge the way liberals do. We judge based on the evidence. Not every single story by CNN, NBC, CBS, NPR, and the million other mass media outlets, gets every story wrong. When they do, we laugh at their pathetic showing. When they don't, we have no problem citing them.

But since you brought up CNN's liberal media bias, I'll list off another example of it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/06/ec.01.html

From Campbell Brown's "NO BIAS, NO BULL" Show, she claims that Obama's stimulus package was able to save two dozen police officer jobs in Columbus Ohio. Her No Bias, No Bull, apparently also includes No investigative questions.

What she didn't ask was, did Columbus PD, lay off any others? Since I live in Columbus Ohio, I happen to know. Why yes, yes they did. So they laid off experience police officers, and hired on inexperienced, bottom of the pay scale, new cadets.

Also what she didn't ask is, how will they pay for these police officers in the long run? The money for these two dozen jobs, will run out by the end of the year. Then what happens? They get laid off.

Of course in the hard hitting, tough questioning, unbiased CNN reporting... taking Obama's word on things is good enough. Of course one wonders how many millions were blown in the PR stunt for Obama....

Werbung:
Back