Where's the outrage??

do you think it was a conservative that dresssed a McCain in a kkk costume and had him chase a well dressed Obama?
No, I made it clear in my earlier post that both the left and right have loons danging off their respective wing-tips. Neither side is without it loons and flaws. However, I don't give a free pass to those on the left because those on the right do something wrong as well. I staunchly condemn using racist and hatefull images -- even in a humorous manner - regardless of the political leanings of the perp.

Werbung:
Isn't that the BIG DIFFERENCE eh? Do something like this to obama and the entire CIA and homeland security will be at your doorstep!

Remember the young teen who put a noose (nothing in it) hanging from a tree and now the kids in jail isn't he...last I heard he was in deep kimchee.

Another example is Palin's wardrobe! Geez. Can we get any more into the unimportant minutia???

I just saw the other one. It's equally distasteful and way out of bounds. The last thing our Nation needs are these racist idiots (on both sides) causing problems.

No, I made it clear in my earlier post that both the left and right have loons danging off their respective wing-tips. Neither side is without it loons and flaws. However, I don't give a free pass to those on the left because those on the right do something wrong as well. I staunchly condemn using racist and hatefull images -- even in a humorous manner - regardless of the political leanings of the perp.

I think its great that you are fair, I dont see that much from the "other" side, and its nice to see here.

my point I guess is that the only time everyone is outraged is when some moron from the right does something. When the left does something we just go on with our day and most of the left say oh its not a big thing, or oh well that person isnt black, or oh the right did worse.

its great that you dont do that but most seem to. I always like to call spades spades even when I am the spade

in this case you are the heart :)

No, it was a DEMOCRAT Obama supporter who did it.
I suppose the guy in Ohio that hung the effigy of Obama with a star of David on it head was a democrat. :rolleyes:

Both sides have their loons and acting like they don't or failing to address the loons on your chosen side is pretty disingenuous. Get real.

I am wondering was the fbi or secret service called out. was there outrage? with the ohio deal or was it like the hollywierd deal and no big deal
I imagine someone from la enforcement did at least speak to the man to be sure he did not have any plans to off Palin or McCain (who is also pictured in the display emerging from flames). I believe the star of David and the things the fellow who hung Obama in effigy said to officers likely got him reported to the FBI. They were pretty graphic and somewhat threatening racist-type remarks about both blacks and Jews. To compare the incidents fairly, you need to take that information into consideration.

It's lame and obnoxious, just like the person who put it up there. Did anyone catch this guy on the news? What a piece of work! LMAO He gave me a chuckle.

It's lame and obnoxious, just like the person who put it up there. Did anyone catch this guy on the news? What a piece of work! LMAO He gave me a chuckle.
I agree the gentleman is a... ah... tool (I had something more colorful in mind), but he only disgust me. The fellow that hung Obama both frightened and disgusted me.

There is a woman in texas who has a bush stuffed person in an electric chair. Its been there for years, no one cares about that. I think we just have to get used to some things will be acceptable and some things wont

Werbung:
The only real problem I have with this is equal treatment for all.

It was said that if someone hung a fake obama, that they would most likely get in trouble with the police because of protections against hate crimes to black folks...those do not apply to everyone else.

Also, remember the teens who put nooses from a tree (nothing in those nooses) and ended up in jail?

Back