Which candidate best matches your stance on the issues?

Werbung:
Well I have to question this little quiz...because it has you and I siding with the same politician....:eek:...but it is apparent you find BO much more to your liking than do I. I had 24% for Big Ears and you had 78%. Not surprising considering your 'liberal' opinions.
I think that's right. While I am not too happy about the deficit, I don't despise the current president like you seem to, nor attribute every ill that came from Pandora's box to him, nor believe that we can take our country back by electing Romney.

And we're probably closer together on the issues that really matter than you seem to think.

I think that's right. While I am not too happy about the deficit, I don't despise the current president like you seem to, nor attribute every ill that came from Pandora's box to him, nor believe that we can take our country back by electing Romney.

And we're probably closer together on the issues that really matter than you seem to think.

You like those on the left are confused. I do not attribute all ills to Big Ears. Have you not seen my many posts criticizing Rs and W? You really need to get out more. While you are critical of Bush, I don't see much criticism of Big Ears from you and this quiz appears to indicate your liking of BO...and yet both men are progressives.

But, I do suspect we are closer to agreement on many issues, but I so enjoy arguing with you.

You like those on the left are confused. I do not attribute all ills to Big Ears. Have you not seen my many posts criticizing Rs and W? You really need to get out more. While you are critical of Bush, I don't see much criticism of Big Ears from you and this quiz appears to indicate your liking of BO...and yet both men are progressives.

But, I do suspect we are closer to agreement on many issues, but I so enjoy arguing with you.

I knew that.

and "Big Ears" hasn't started any wars. Other than that, he isn't all that much different from his predecessor.

well if you don't count Libya, Egypt or (soon to be) Syria.
How many troops do we have in Libya and Egypt?

If he starts a war in Syria, particularly if it is fought on the national MasterCard, he'll get the same raspberry from me that Bush did.

How many troops do we have in Libya and Egypt?

If he starts a war in Syria, particularly if it is fought on the national MasterCard, he'll get the same raspberry from me that Bush did.

I don't know but it is/was > 0. Owning the high ground is the key to winning in war.

I don't doubt that you will object. Whoever pulls that trigger.

He's been replaced with Gary Johnson.

Goldwater was born in '09 and died in '93. Were he still alive, he'd be 103 years old this year.

May he rest in peace.
Well I know he is dead but I still think more like him than anyone else. His idea's are still alive just like Marx's ideas are still alive and well and living in the ..... .....;)

Werbung:
Well I know he is dead but I still think more like him than anyone else. His idea's are still alive just like Marx's ideas are still alive and well and living in the ..... ;)
Good ideas never die.

Unfortunately, bad ideas tend to have long lives as well.

Groucho Marx had better ideas than Karl, but we tend not to remember him as much.

Back