Which home is safer?

Try again pocket, you're the one that claimed to have "stats" that validated your claim, and I called you on it, so let's see your "stats". Once we've seen yours, I'll be MORE than happy to bring mine in for comparison.

I dont have them, I was just stating that stats I have seen. I dont sit around with them laying in front of me. but go ahead show I was not correct...

Werbung:
I dont have them, I was just stating that stats I have seen. I dont sit around with them laying in front of me. but go ahead show I was not correct...

So in other words you LIED! You pulled some crap out of your butt and threw it out there hoping that nobody would call you on it.

You present your "stats", and THEN I'll show you the REAL info from the FBI.

So in other words you LIED! You pulled some crap out of your butt and threw it out there hoping that nobody would call you on it.

You present your "stats", and THEN I'll show you the REAL info from the FBI.

I did not lie, as stated, it is what I have seen, I am not quoting any facst or percents or stating that any group said it....its just that I have seen those numbers before.....If you wish to say I am wrong then feel free to back it up and show me...

I am against giving government the authority to decide which guns I should and shouldn't have.

History shows that government often makes very bad (i.e. contrary to their citizens' best interests) decisions on such matters. And when they're bad, they're VERY bad - far worse than the decisions made by the citizenry themselves.

I did not lie, as stated, it is what I have seen, I am not quoting any facst or percents or stating that any group said it....its just that I have seen those numbers before.....If you wish to say I am wrong then feel free to back it up and show me...

You are wrong, and now you're equivocating. The same tired old "Oh, I've 'seen' them, but I don't have them in front of me, I don't remember whose numbers they were, or for that matter what they said, but I've SEEN them so you'll have to take my word for it" canard. I suppose you'd insist that I prove you wrong if you said "I've SEEN a unicorn and the Tooth Fairy, but they're not here right now" too huh? :rolleyes:

I've already presented the information that completely contradicts your assertion in another thread. Both the CDC and the FBI statistics clearly indicate that all of the "anti-gun agenda" so called 'statistics' are totally bogus.

You are wrong, and now you're equivocating. The same tired old "Oh, I've 'seen' them, but I don't have them in front of me, I don't remember whose numbers they were, or for that matter what they said, but I've SEEN them so you'll have to take my word for it" canard. I suppose you'd insist that I prove you wrong if you said "I've SEEN a unicorn and the Tooth Fairy, but they're not here right now" too huh? :rolleyes:

I've already presented the information that completely contradicts your assertion in another thread. Both the CDC and the FBI statistics clearly indicate that all of the "anti-gun agenda" so called 'statistics' are totally bogus.

well since those are the numbers I had seen, and since I do not in fact record my life and evrything about it, but know I have seen them...maybe you could care to show something that shows something else.

They would have wanted us to have the same weapons and equipment that is available to our military.

"When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." -- Jefferson

Not true. They wanted people to be able to own guns true and they wanted "a well REGULATED militia".

As you know I support the owning of most guns by background checked sane law abiding citizens. But I will say this as well. It's this insane push to arm the streets of American with military super mass killing weapons that makes me understand the idea of why many people say that a Constitutional Amendment to ban all but a few specific types of firearms might at some point be needed.

At this point fully automatic weapons, weapons with silencers and such are banned without a special and very difficult to get and highly tracked Federal Firearms permit. Which is a very good thing.

news flash, the goverment does not fear you , even if you are armed with machine guns...they still outgun you 1000000 times over....

And this of course is the underlying truth that the Right just doesn't ever want to admit.

They see some Lunatic Right armed uprising against the government as being kinda practical.:rolleyes:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm thinking all the highly trained military forces of the United States government... all their many branches & ground forces... all their, Seals, Rangers & Special Forces Marines & Infantry... their Navy... all their armor divisions... Air Force bombers, fighter jets, attack helicopters, all their top secret weapondry...

might...

might...

be able to hold down a public revolt by Bubba and his friends armed with their assault rifles.:rolleyes:

The rhetoric from the Right just gets dumber everyday. When they jump off the I want it for personal protection & hunting ship... into the deep dumb waters of, well we might have to take the country back by force... the lack of rational reasoning is undeniable.

Let's see what Red State Update has to say... they're usually pretty much on track...

I see the stats about kids with guns...but dont see one that said anything about odds of someone being killed or injured if there is a gun in the house vs a house with no gun in the house....

Sorry, I should have been more specific. It's the Kleck study on the defensive use of firearms from 1995. In the study they go into great detail about the number of defensive firearms uses in the home, on the street, in a business, etc., and when compared with the number of accidental discharges, or other non-defensive deaths related to firearms in the home, the stats clearly show that a gun in the home v not having a gun in the home argument is pure scare tactics from the anti-gun crowd.

If you're interested in the study I'm sure that you can find it.

news flash, the goverment does not fear you , even if you are armed with machine guns...they still outgun you 1000000 times over....

While it is true that they don't fear any one individual, the concern among the left is an armed, trained, and concentrated group of people (what the left generally likes to call "militias") who are not only willing, but able to inflict extremely high casualties upon whatever governmental force that would be sent against them (hence the recent report from Homeland Security warning against returning Veterans joining "rightwing militia" groups). Frankly, the left is scared sh*tless right now because they know that the jig is up, that people see them for what they are, and they're not going to take it any more. More and more people are "arming up" right now, because with the country being so badly divided, and with the left having gone so far to the extreme, they honestly believe that the current administration is going to do something REALLY stupid and they will be forced to defend themselves against it. There have only been two time in our history when it was this bad, the first in 1773, and the next was in 1859, you do the math.

The other concern is the fact that those who serve in the various Police agencies, as well as in the National Guard, are those peoples friends and neighbors, so they're not really sure if those forces would follow their orders or join the militias in defiance of illegal and unconstitutional laws and orders, so it's not a simple matter of numbers, it's where those numbers will eventually shake out.

Then there's the media aspect to consider. Since Ruby Ridge, Waco, and the Elian Gonzalez incident went down the way they did, and now with the FLDS assault being plastered all over the news, most people now realize that the government is overstepping it's bounds and are far less likely to support their actions, and without the support of the people they are impotent, and they know it. The only way that the government could expect to use sufficient force on the American people would be for them to call up the Active Duty military against the people in defiance of Posse Comititus, at that point the nation is dead anyway.

Werbung:
Back