Which is worse?

Dawkinsrocks

Living in a country where the government was complicit in the attacks on 9/11

OR

Living in a country where the government was too stupid to prevent the 9/11 attacks?

Werbung:
Well, this is a tricky question.

But I definitively believe that our government's policies of interfering where we have no reason to interfere (which mean. . .any place in the world we feel like we could benefit from their resources in some way) and our "American Exceptionalism Arrogance" certainly played a huge role in triggering the hatred that led to 9/11. Stupidity was involved, of course, but it was not recognized because of arrogance and special interests.

But I definitively believe that our government's policies of interfering where we have no reason to interfere (which mean. . .any place in the world we feel like we could benefit from their resources in some way) and our "American Exceptionalism Arrogance" certainly played a huge role in triggering the hatred that led to 9/11. Stupidity was involved, of course, but it was not recognized because of arrogance and special interests.

as noted by Bin Laden and others, the hatre4d was triggered by the Crusaders. The US contributed 0 to that but your people did.

Living in a country where the government was complicit in the attacks on 9/11

OR

Living in a country where the government was too stupid to prevent the 9/11 attacks?

I disagree with the premise. Your question assumes the USA was complicit in 9/11 and also assumes that 9/11 could have been prevented. Hindsight is always 20/20. Ever hear of that?

What role did Islamist terror play in the attack on 9/11?

Read this.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/sep/06/september11.iraq

It is an article by a uk government minister in a respected uk newspaper written in 2003.

It is a very sober account which demonstrates that the US was either complicit or breathtakingly stupid regarding the events of 9/11.

This is not crazed conspiracy theorising. It is hard fact

Enjoy

Okay. Now I'm asking just you for your opinion. Was the USA attacked by Islamist terrorists on 9/11? Yes or no.

The Answer is B Living in a country where the government was too stupid to prevent the 9/11 attacks?

Who was the real blame? Not BUSH,,Not OBAMA but this guy!
bill-clinton-lovers-1325.jpg

Funny how the Bush junta presided over the biggest attack on US soil and the biggest financial meltdown in history but is responsible for neither

The article I posted makes more sense and is from a more informed and sober source than the refusnik crap you lot spout

9/11 could not have happened without Dick ( head) Cheyney helping out.

Try reading it before commenting further

as noted by Bin Laden and others, the hatre4d was triggered by the Crusaders. The US contributed 0 to that but your people did.

Excuse me? "MY people?" Who are you talking about?
And. . .if you are talking about people living in Europe during the crusades. . .Where did your ancestors come from. . . .Africa? Or China? Or maybe India? Or, as it is more likely, Ireland, Germany, Italy or France?

By the way. . .Belgium didn't EXIST during the crusades!

And I don't remember ANY European country playing politics with the Middle East for at least 50 years. . . Can you say the same about America?

It wasn't the Tour Effel, or Big Ben, or the Cologne Basilic, or the Vatican that was attacked. . . . it was the center, the symbol of American Capitalism!

Get real. . .or think twice before you write!

Werbung:
Back