white construction workers dont need the stim.

Pandora

here is Robert Reich and OBAMA ADVISOR saying he doesnt have anything against white people but he does not want the stim package to go to white construction workers

and charlie R. says the middle class will be too busy working and getting clothes for thier kids to notice they got shafted.

got to love those dems!

Werbung:
Its just that the Whites need to embrace whats (Rev.) Wright. That way the Redman can get ahead man, the Yellow can be mellow and the Blacks won't have to sit in back (of the bailout line).

Just imagine if a Republican had suggested that he didn't want the stimulus money going to black construction workers... Within minutes Jackson and Sharpton (the Just-us brothers) would stage a million man march on Washington. It would be all the media talked about until he was forced from office and likely be the fastest impeachment in history.... And it would be all the race baiters of the board would want to talk about too.

"I never thought this would happen... Now I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, or paying my mortgage. If I take care of Obama, he'll take care of me!" - Ms. Perah Site (D)

Its just that the Whites need to embrace whats (Rev.) Wright. That way the Redman can get ahead man, the Yellow can be mellow and the Blacks won't have to sit in back (of the bailout line).

Just imagine if a Republican had suggested that he didn't want the stimulus money going to black construction workers... Within minutes Jackson and Sharpton (the Just-us brothers) would stage a million man march on Washington. It would be all the media talked about until he was forced from office and likely be the fastest impeachment in history.... And it would be all the race baiters of the board would want to talk about too.

"I never thought this would happen... Now I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, or paying my mortgage. If I take care of Obama, he'll take care of me!" - Ms. Perah Site (D)

NO republican could ever say this. I thought those white construction workers were the middle class that obama said he cared so much about... we will have to wait and see.

If obama is not in agreement with this then he should shut his advisor up or fire him.

Werbung:
Back