White House: No point in discussing National Debt with Republicans

Will someone please make the case that America is in trouble? If America were a family we'd be bragging about how well off we are. A mortgage a fraction of a percent of our home's worth, an income which is down, but still mighty high, expenses which are in line with our general well-being, and a strong future for us once we get out of our doldrums.

This constant wailing and renting of our shirt is just silly, and ought to be banished.

Unless, of course, you have some evidence to suggest this country is in some real jeopardy, besides the besides the daggers being stuck into us by Republican policies?

Werbung:
Will someone please make the case that America is in trouble? If America were a family we'd be bragging about how well off we are. A mortgage a fraction of a percent of our home's worth, an income which is down, but still mighty high, expenses which are in line with our general well-being, and a strong future for us once we get out of our doldrums.

This constant wailing and renting of our shirt is just silly, and ought to be banished.

Unless, of course, you have some evidence to suggest this country is in some real jeopardy, besides the besides the daggers being stuck into us by Republican policies?

Yaaa - $14 TRILLION in debt, worst economic decline since the great depression, the country overrun by illegal aliens welcomed by the leftwing, an El Presidente sucking power into the executive branch like a banana republic generalissimo, the institution of health care rationing complete with a death panel - problem? what problem?

Yaaa - $14 TRILLION in debt, worst economic decline since the great depression, the country overrun by illegal aliens welcomed by the leftwing, an El Presidente sucking power into the executive branch like a banana republic generalissimo, the institution of health care rationing complete with a death panel - problem? what problem?

$14 trillion in debt, mostly brought on by Republicans, and the most of the rest brought on by trying to bail us out of Republican screwups.

Yes, we agree, GW's results match up pretty well with GW's results.

Illegal aliens, most of whom rushed here under GW Bush.

Obama continuing GW Bush's power grab.

Death Panel? You prefer low-paid insurance company clerks who get bonuses for denying claims to be deciding what procedures your family gets?

All of that, and you want Republicans back in charge? Why?!?

$14 trillion in debt, mostly brought on by Republicans, and the most of the rest brought on by trying to bail us out of Republican screwups.

Nonsense.

Illegal aliens, most of whom rushed here under GW Bush.

Who is fighting tooth and nail NOW to keep them coming?

Death Panel? You prefer low-paid insurance company clerks who get bonuses for denying claims to be deciding what procedures your family gets?

They deny me what they've contracted to do, I'll sue them and win. If obozo denies you - what will you do? You'll suck it up, and go home and die, like in the UK.

Nonsense.

Who is fighting tooth and nail NOW to keep them coming?

They deny me what they've contracted to do, I'll sue them and win. If obozo denies you - what will you do? You'll suck it up, and go home and die, like in the UK.

You talk one Hell of a game.

I stick with my guess though. 10th grade. Maybe 11th.

Werbung:
Extremely well-stated, as usual, "nobull". You are preaching to the choir with me, because I have been issuing warnings for about three years now.

Unfortunately, I have been right on target so far, especially with investing in silver and gold, and predicting various trends.

The worst is yet to come. This is just the beginning of the end.

Truth ..I gotta tell ya, I sold my shorts on Gold & siver for a little gain, and if things keep going the way they are, precious metals may go beyond bubble land..did I just say that????

best regards
doug

Back