White-Trash, In Russia???

Werbung:
Why is it that liberals are always putting a name or label to every group? Then after they separate and divide and PRE JUDGE everyone they claim they are the people who are not racist or prejudice. And the big huge laugh is they “claim” honor diversity.

What exactly is white trash and who the hell are you to judge other people?

Liberals truly make me sick!

Russians are now allowed to publish their opinions about the American president.

Can they do the same for their own politicians, or are they confined to repeating what they hear on US radio?

There's some other way of connecting with "conservatives"????

:confused:

Yes I would say so.

I have never met white trash or black trash or what ever other label you put on people. I have met lazy people in all shapes and sizes and in all income groups. I am not sure what defines trash to the liberal mind or why they do not consider that diverse or worth honoring as they do other odd things.

we had a liberal teacher who pegged a kid as future trailor trash, I never knew why she thought so bad of this kid but it was sad. this same moron had a bumber sticker saying honor diversity.... apparently it does not apply to anything she looked down upon.

I guess you could call it a gut-feeling.

:rolleyes:

Those people aren't white trash. This is what white trash looks like:

white_trash.jpg

211693261_m.jpg

a gut feeling
and they watch fox

so basicly white trash is anyone who disagrees with your politics?
No.

White Trash is any (White) person who feels they're entitled, due to their amazing-accomplishment of being born White.

(....And, they're all still upset over not being individually-considered....before a Black was awarded The Presidency.)

trash6.jpg

"Barack who???? How the Hell'd I miss MY turn??!!!"

Those people aren't white trash. This is what white trash looks like:

white_trash.jpg

211693261_m.jpg

was that the villiage people?

it kind of looked like them at a BBQ or something

well you know if you are comfortable giving a label to people then go for it. It only confirms what I think about your political party.

I did not see white trash and had they had another skin color I would not have seen black trash or asian trash or what ever. I would like to find out though why liberals like to call others trash, you are not the first and you wont be the last... its something I hear from liberals a whole lot!

Werbung:
No.

White Trash is any (White) person who feels they're entitled, due to their amazing-accomplishment of being born White.

(....And, they're all still upset over not being individually-considered....before a Black was awarded The Presidency.)

trash6.jpg

"Barack who???? How the Hell'd I miss MY turn??!!!"

about the only white people I have come across who thinks they are entitled are ones born into money and the way they feel has nothing to do with the color of their skin, its about the money and life style.

as long as people put others into class

white black

trash non trash exc, we will always have devides. what would be wrong with just not looking at skin color? if a person is being rude or not very nice then its that person reguardless of what color their skin is.

why is that so hard for liberals?

Back