White trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace29

I tried sharing my story of what happened yesterday, when I broke some Nazi skin head's jaw when he tried handing me a flyer.

One of these loud mouth, no enforcement kraut motherfuckers online got the idea to ask me
"you and what army broke his jaw"...

I'm telling ya... these loud mouth white cracker, honky krauts don't understand what the f)uck they're dealing with...
that I'll kick their fuckin' white trash inbred ass back to BOMBED OUT berlin.
And they need to shut their fuckin' white Neanderthal mouths

So this is my response...

I'll tell you exactly what Army...
The Army of 8 fingers, 2 thumbs and 28 knuckles attached to two wrists, that are attached to two forearms consisting of two radiuses and two ulnas... attached to two Biceps attached to two shoulders, attached to 1 neck, attached to 1 spine, attached to two hips, attached to two femurs, attached to two Tibias and two fibulas... attached to two ankles, attached to two feet.
With 235 lbs of muscle wrapped around them....