who be Iran's next president?

zakiyeh

I am curios to know about your views towards Iran's next election. I think it should be of some importance for a lot of nations and governments, specially for some like USA and Israel. I do believe this election is more special than the ones before.
So what is your opinion? should or would ahmadinejad be elected again?

Werbung:
I think ahmadinejad represents the strongest political group in Iran, and expect him to be elected again. That is unfortunate for the US, since his hostility to the US is so strong, and I am sorry that he will be re-elected. I think he is one more volatile element that threatens the peace, or what little peace exists, imperfect though it is, in the Middle East.

I think a reformer will win....but lose....aka will have more support but they will make sure he does not win. that said ahmadinejad has angered the heads a bit, so he could be gone still. I realy dont know enough about the others to say who is best. I can only go by my general feeling that Iran wants change, by a small majority even if many cant say it.

I think a reformer will win....but lose....aka will have more support but they will make sure he does not win. that said ahmadinejad has angered the heads a bit, so he could be gone still. I realy dont know enough about the others to say who is best. I can only go by my general feeling that Iran wants change, by a small majority even if many cant say it.

What exactly do you mean by reform? And reform in what areas? And who do you even mean?

Please! It'll be Achmajidiot. You really think that tyrant would allow a real election to take place?

Please! It'll be Achmajidiot. You really think that tyrant would allow a real election to take place?

We have no doubt about the safety of our votes here. Whoever be the next president, he is surely the one people have chosen.
Now I don't know what your media has said or would say abot the number of people voting, but the reality is that it is huge; specially this time. There are long cues everywhere waiting to vote. I'e seen it with my own eyes.

Ahmadinejad was a change, and he stll is. He calls for justice and he has started from the top. He says whoever is at the top should have a simpler life and be pure of financial corruption. That is one of the values of islam which was revived by imam khomeini in 1979, but the government's function hadn't been 100% satisfactory at attaining that goal during these years.
In history ou can look at the life of imam Ali during the time e was khalifa. you can find his words in "nahjolbalagha". there should be some english translations of it.

Ahmadinejad was a change, and he stll is. He calls for justice and he has started from the top. He says whoever is at the top should have a simpler life and be pure of financial corruption. That is one of the values of islam which was revived by imam khomeini in 1979, but the government's function hadn't been 100% satisfactory at attaining that goal during these years.

Well he certainly made the economy a lot simpler...........its going down the toilet!!

Well he certainly made the economy a lot simpler...........its going down the toilet!!

Is that Iran's economy you're talking about? why do you think so? is that what the news tell you there?
by the way, I just checked the news. The counting is not finished yet but it seems ahmadinejad has won with a great difference!

to scottsman: I mean by looking at the worlds economy, which IS actually going down, and comparing it with Iran's economy, I think ahmadinejad has been successful at saving Iran's; noting that Iran had been experiencing some sanctions during these years. I think a bit of poor economy was bearable to attain our nuclear goals on the other hand.

to scottsman: I mean by looking at the worlds economy, which IS actually going down, and comparing it with Iran's economy, I think ahmadinejad has been successful at saving Iran's; noting that Iran had been experiencing some sanctions during these years. I think a bit of poor economy was bearable to attain our nuclear goals on the other hand.

Sanctions such as what?

Werbung:
There were four UN sanction resolutions against Iran during his four years of presidence.There is a brief introduction on wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iran

The sanctions against Iran are not that big of a deal really. Oil is unable to really be blocked, and if you read the text of those UN Resolutions they are mostly toothless.

The only real sanction is simply a US imposed sanction that does not prevent Iran from dealing with the rest of the world, and in some cases even with the United States.

If you are attempting to blame sanctions for the economy over there, there is no real connection, and the sanctions have really done little if anything.

Back