Who could be the next Anti Christ, according to Nostradamus?

Werbung:
I saw this program about 3 weeks ago. I caught it half way through and taped the last hour. Do you know where I can get the full broadcast?

It was a good program, I liked how they tied it into 2012.

I saw this program about 3 weeks ago. I caught it half way through and taped the last hour. Do you know where I can get the full broadcast?

It was a good program, I liked how they tied it into 2012.

The history channel.com I suppose...

The following came to me in a chain e-mail months ago, during campaign. Too many eerie similarities. I'm not a religious person but I betcha the true believers are praying right now. I done told you so.

eyeofs.jpg

According to The Book of Revelations:
The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

The following came to me in a chain e-mail months ago, during campaign. Too many eerie similarities. I'm not a religious person but I betcha the true believers are praying right now. I done told you so.

eyeofs.jpg

According to The Book of Revelations:
The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

your chain email is a bit better than the one I got. I dont know where they get this anti christ will be in his 40s, nothing about age is written in revelation or any other book of the bible.

your chain email is a bit better than the one I got. I dont know where they get this anti christ will be in his 40s, nothing about age is written in revelation or any other book of the bible.

I think in that program that I posted on that clip mentions that the Anti Christ will also be a man who comes from Indonesia....:eek:

Hmmm????:confused:

Two (adults I presume) having a discussion about the anti-christ.

Did you ever see anything more ridiculous?

Why don't you guys exchange views on what kind of bat or toad is best for certain spells?

Wing of bat and eye of newt, leg of frog and web of spider.

That should protect you against a nasty case of the anti-christs

I dont remember that, i know the threat in the water colors was islam.
middle eastern yes, but they kept showing Osama's face when that came up so they had their own ideas

I just reviewd the video again. It says on minute 5:29 that the anti christ will be a muslim from around Asia...

It's the tendency of modern christians to interpret the old testament in terms of the new testament. In the early church described in the new testament, this couldn't have happened. There was no new testament. The christian faith was interpreted in terms of what we now call the old testament. It's too bad that we've gotten away from that.

We are the temple of God. In the early descriptions of the altar, God insists that there be no tool marks upon it. The anti-christ will have tool marks; a product of recombinent dna technologies. Man will write his own word upon himself, and it will lead us into desolation.

Or so I was taught 48 years ago, as part of the oral tradition of the methodist teachers.

Werbung:
I'm not sure just what your chain emails might say, but this is what the Bible says in John 4: 1-3:

1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

According to that passage, the Antichrist was already in the world back in Biblical times. His spirit is of one who does not acknowledge that Jesus is from God.

I'm not sure whether the Antichrist is mentioned anywhere else. Revelations talks about a "beast", that could be open to many interpretations, but the beast isn't specifically called the Antichrist, so far as I know. Maybe someone with a more in depth knowledge of the Bible can point out where else this personage is mentioned.

Here is what Nostadamus has to say about the third Antichrist. The first two are eerily similar to Napoleon and to Hitler, respectively.

Out of the country of Greater Arabia
Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed...
He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.
He will be the terror of mankind.
Never more horror.
In the year 1999 and seven months
From the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will bring back to life the King of the Mongols;
Before and after war reigns.
The war will last seven and twenty years.
The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city.
By fire he will destroy their city,
A cold and cruel heart,
Blood will pour,
Mercy to none.
When those of the Northern Pole are united,
In the East will be great fear and dread...
One day the two great leaders will be friends;
Their great powers will be seen to grow.
The New Land will be at the height of its power:
To the man of blood the number is reported.

Now you have what is known as a primary document, the actual text without someone's interpretation.

According to the actual words of Nostradamus, rather than the words of a blogger with an agenda, the Antichrist should have come back from the past (when John was doing his preaching and writing) back in '99 from "Greater Arabia." wearing a blue turban.

Back